Mappy wrote:I was electrocuted by one of those cooler chests they have at supermarkets. The ones that have frozen vegetables and the like in them. I put my hand on the metal edge to look in and felt the electrical pulse going through my arm, much like what happened with that joke pen brought to AJAS last year, only much stronger. I was thrown back a couple of feet and landed on the floor, a bit put out and confused. I then snapped at the nearest person who looked like an employee and stormed off to find where Jim had gotten to. I should have sued the bastards because the problem was never fixed.
(mad) wrote:well, it's dependent on the material the floor is made out of, same for the shoes, both of their condition and how clean they are. moisture in the air helps dissipate the charge and moisture on the surfaces lowers the amount of static being generated.
Mappy wrote:Anyway, I'm sure the problem cooler at [spoiler]Foodland Newton[/spoiler] is still wired up and ready to go. Anyone for a game of "Who Wants to be a Million Volts"?
IceLee wrote:we dont. his sister and her husband does, hence the house sitting when his sister goes away. I was kidding... dave is edible hat... fully grown but likes to disturb/distract me while I'm trying to concentrate on grocery shopping -_-