AJAS.org.au Forum Archive

Adelaide Japanese Animation Society

AJAS Forum Archive

Forum Administrators and Moderators

Katanagatari

by Pirate Man » Mon Apr 19, 2010 12:27 pm

This series has just got to be played, After watching episode 4 everyone has just got to see this fight between the strongest and no sword style best fight sequence in any anime ever.

This should be played at OVA night.
Pirate Man
Forum /b/tard

Re: Katanagatari

by GarryGod » Mon Apr 19, 2010 5:39 pm

i would like that as well but then again you gotta sit thru the first 3 episodes of constant dialouge first episode said to have over 997 lines spoken in 50 mins thats alotta info to take in i would love this show on ajas but yeah you gotta have either OVA night or next years playlist the fact is the show is 50 mins thats 2 and a bit of 23mins of playlist space but if they want to play it on OVA night chance's are most people forget what happend in the last episode and whats going on? oh well its up to greg,mappy and maybe ryan if his oppinion is wanted XD joke-in! :D

ok i just watched episode 4 sure his sister's ultimate ability is nuts and she's sadistic type but... where is that fight? is this troll? i mean the preview from epsiode 3 was good and stuff but were is it? does the fact this has bakemonogatari hidden under the rug? were's the fight? somethings not going well...

Wait a minute i see what ur suggestion is now.... :D
Imagethanks GAINAX your writers never stop surprising me...
GarryGod
Net Raider

by Pirate Man » Tue Apr 20, 2010 2:16 am

GarryGod wrote:i would like that as well but then again you gotta sit thru the first 3 episodes of constant dialouge first episode said to have over 997 lines spoken in 50 mins thats alotta info to take in i would love this show on ajas but yeah you gotta have either OVA night or next years playlist the fact is the show is 50 mins thats 2 and a bit of 23mins of playlist space but if they want to play it on OVA night chance's are most people forget what happend in the last episode and whats going on? oh well its up to greg,mappy and maybe ryan if his oppinion is wanted XD joke-in! :D

ok i just watched episode 4 sure his sister's ultimate ability is nuts and she's sadistic type but... where is that fight? is this troll? i mean the preview from epsiode 3 was good and stuff but were is it? does the fact this has bakemonogatari hidden under the rug? were's the fight? somethings not going well...

Wait a minute i see what ur suggestion is now.... :D

Didn't you see it at all, man you must be blind. The fight scene was truly epic, it even beats Rourin Kenshin and so forth. I saw the fight scene and say I'm truly amazed gotta watch it again this even beats the contest of episod e1 2 &3 well 1 was bit of a let down and 2 well they tried to animate it but this is better than 3.
Pirate Man
Forum /b/tard

by Last Exile » Thu May 13, 2010 2:44 pm

Fate/Stay Night had invisible weapons too. :wink:
Disgusting...
Last Exile

by Hans Stockmann » Sun May 16, 2010 5:42 pm

It also had CG Dragon.
Although I don’t know about the directions at 4:51.
It’s commonly known when you look north in Japan East is to your left. Please don’t try to correct that sentence. It lasts only for a second but I wouldn’t expect a mistake like that.
Hans Stockmann
Master Asia's True Apprentice

by GarryGod » Sun Dec 12, 2010 11:02 pm

so after 11 and a half episode's of Words for 50 minute's a ep... the last half was pretty much bruce lee's tower of death movie with 12 swords and alot of blood and i mean lots and lots of blood....the difficult question is this...is this show actually playlist materila it has good and bad points its different but then again it does get a bit boring with alot of the dialogue being consistant thru out the series do the people of ajas enjoy this type of anime? or do they like there show to be simple action and getting to the chase without the lengthy script and character set up...
Imagethanks GAINAX your writers never stop surprising me...
GarryGod
Net Raider

by kiddtic » Fri May 06, 2011 1:51 pm

Was this show played? I hear its of quality, it would be cool to see it on the playlist sometime.
kiddtic
of Kidd's Anime Blog

by Last Exile » Fri May 06, 2011 8:10 pm

Due it the fact it caused a lot of people grief in their own viewing and gave Pirate Man pleasure, it was decided that for the good of AJAS, it shouldn't be played.
Disgusting...
Last Exile

by Pirate Man » Sat May 07, 2011 12:13 am

kiddtic wrote:Was this show played? I hear its of quality, it would be cool to see it on the playlist sometime.

Your very young padawan you have to wait before you become a full fledged troll.
Pirate Man
Forum /b/tard

by Last Exile » Sat May 07, 2011 12:37 am

You already have an apprentice. You can't take on two.
Disgusting...
Last Exile