AJAS.org.au Forum Archive

Adelaide Japanese Animation Society

AJAS Forum Archive

Forum Administrators and Moderators

DOAX2

by Pirate Man » Fri Dec 29, 2006 9:04 pm

I think DOAX2 hit a new low, even though the creator of the game is being sued for sexual harrassment....

There is actually a pole dancing scene in the game for every girl for your choosing.... I'm not to sure I wanna post the video here or not.
Pirate Man
Forum /b/tard

by stormy001 » Fri Dec 29, 2006 9:44 pm

Sex sells. Even digital ones
http://anime-comments.blogspot.com/

My personal anime blog.
stormy001

by Bazza » Fri Dec 29, 2006 9:52 pm

Whats DOAX2?

Resident tank enthusiast. See me for racist and opinionated storytelling and vaguely accurate historical tank warfare-themed rants.
Bazza
A Trap is Fine Too

by Atory » Fri Dec 29, 2006 10:25 pm

Now I am truely surprised the game got a PG rating in this country.

I think the the lady that sued Itagaki is just out for money because he's an easy target. Note: The sexual harrassment claim is not related to the game.

I also find it funny that he sued some webmasters a while back for modding his characters in you know what kind of fashion when he's doing the same thing with them now anyway. DOA3 contains a fully detailed texture of Kasumi.
Atory
UniSAGA President

by Bazza » Sat Dec 30, 2006 8:35 am

Whats DOA3?

Resident tank enthusiast. See me for racist and opinionated storytelling and vaguely accurate historical tank warfare-themed rants.
Bazza
A Trap is Fine Too

by Pirate Man » Sat Dec 30, 2006 9:43 am

Atory wrote:Now I am truely surprised the game got a PG rating in this country.

I think the the lady that sued Itagaki is just out for money because he's an easy target. Note: The sexual harrassment claim is not related to the game.

O.o.... Thats an invite for posting this link, be warned not only does it prove that Itagaki is an lech, the DOA ladies wear next to nothing when poll dancing.

Strings and bottlecaps dont count as a bikini :).

http://www.youtube.com/verify_age?next_ ... BjONL9qcgY

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dBjONL9qcgY

enjoy you'll have a different view of Itagaki after watching this :).
Pirate Man
Forum /b/tard

by Phill » Sat Dec 30, 2006 10:29 am

Pirate Man wrote:
Atory wrote:Now I am truely surprised the game got a PG rating in this country.

O.o.... Thats an invite for posting this link, be warned not only does it prove that Itagaki is an lech, the DOA ladies wear next to nothing when poll dancing.

Strings and bottlecaps dont count as a bikini :).

http://www.youtube.com/verify_age?next_ ... BjONL9qcgY

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dBjONL9qcgY

enjoy you'll have a different view of Itagaki after watching this :).

At least there wont be any more people whacking off to WoW or GW dancers in thier underwear. :?

Bazza wrote:Whats DOA3?

Dead Or Alive 3 i presume, hell if i know though.
Phill
Needs Moar Desu

by Atory » Sat Dec 30, 2006 8:40 pm

Pirate Man wrote:enjoy you'll have a different view of Itagaki after watching this :).

Who said I didn't already have that view of the guy. After all I did say he was an easy target for the fact of his attitude and appearance. I respect him as a games developer but not as a man. As long as this doesn't impact the release of Team Ninja's upcoming games I'm happy; I don't care about his personal life all I want to do is play Ninja Gaiden 2 and Code Cronus.

Isn't the swimsuit the DOAX2 characters wear dependant on what the player dresses them in at the time? So really the level of perversion comes down to the end users and not the programmers who probably would be sick of seeing fake women after how long it takes them to create the characters.
Atory
UniSAGA President

by Pirate Man » Sun Dec 31, 2006 2:09 pm

Atory wrote:
Pirate Man wrote:enjoy you'll have a different view of Itagaki after watching this :).

Who said I didn't already have that view of the guy. After all I did say he was an easy target for the fact of his attitude and appearance. I respect him as a games developer but not as a man. As long as this doesn't impact the release of Team Ninja's upcoming games I'm happy; I don't care about his personal life all I want to do is play Ninja Gaiden 2 and Code Cronus.

Isn't the swimsuit the DOAX2 characters wear dependant on what the player dresses them in at the time? So really the level of perversion comes down to the end users and not the programmers who probably would be sick of seeing fake women after how long it takes them to create the characters.

This statement "I think the the lady that sued Itagaki is just out for money because he's an easy target." It will effect the releases however, life and work goes hand in hand no matter how you look at it.

Its the same arguement as giving a gun to a murderer and releasing him on the street. Whose fault is it? The person who gives the murderer the gun and provides him the means and ways to kill people, the murderer himself or both parties?

Hmm.. Fake women I beg to differ on that issue, since it would be nearly impossible to program the routine without motioning sensoring a real person, its essentially just a real girl dressed in different skins and we are talking about Japan here, they all like their dream girls young.
Pirate Man
Forum /b/tard

by Madman » Mon Jan 01, 2007 11:19 pm

where have you been the last few years? in a cocoon?
signature removed irredeemably by court order for being massively overloli. have a nice day. :)
Madman
Harbinger of the Lolicaust

by Ryan White » Tue Jan 02, 2007 2:08 am

I think the more likely case would be that Bazza recently emerged from under a rock.
"The blood-dimmed tide is loosed, and everywhere
The ceremony of innocence is drowned;" - William Butler Yeats
B9 5E 43 72 1F D8 F5 1E 1A 9C 7E AB 04 20 E9 DC - This is my 128-bit integer, don't get any ideas about stealing it.
Ryan White
AJAS President

by Phill » Tue Jan 02, 2007 2:12 am

Ryan White wrote:I think the more likely case would be that Bazza recently emerged from under a rock.

:lol:

Bazza just got owned.
Phill
Needs Moar Desu

by Bazza » Tue Jan 02, 2007 1:53 pm

Madman wrote:

where have you been the last few years? in a cocoon?

Nope. I've been living in Boganville. News dun take a while to travel through these here parts. :D

Bazza
A Trap is Fine Too

by Pirate Man » Wed Jan 03, 2007 6:52 pm

http://www.1up.com/do/newsStory?cId=3154959

I know its old, but hey at least we know locking urself in a room with a woman and fondling her doesnt only happen in anime :).
Pirate Man
Forum /b/tard

by Last Exile » Wed Jan 03, 2007 10:33 pm

This thread comes perilously close to proving Kousaka's warped conclusion about women in Genshiken Volume 7.
Disgusting...
Last Exile