AJAS.org.au Forum Archive

Adelaide Japanese Animation Society

AJAS Forum Archive

Forum Administrators and Moderators

Starcraft 2 now delayed until 2010

by Last Exile » Thu Aug 06, 2009 8:26 pm

Quote from: Karune

StarCraft II Update

Today we announced that StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty will not be ready for release by the end of 2009. Over the past couple of weeks, it has become clear that it will take longer than expected to prepare the new Battle.net for the launch of the game. The upgraded Battle.net is an integral part of the StarCraft II experience and will be an essential part of all of our games moving forward. This extra development time will be critical to help us realize our vision for the service.

Our mission is to develop games that deliver an epic entertainment experience. As part of that commitment, we will always take as much time as needed to ensure that our games and services meet the expectations of our players and the standard for quality that we set for ourselves as developers. As we work to make Battle.net the premier online gaming destination, we’ll also continue to polish and refine StarCraft II, and we look forward to delivering a real-time strategy gaming experience worthy of the series’ legacy in the first half of 2010.

We will share more details about the beta, Battle.net, and StarCraft II’s launch in the future. Keep an eye on the official website at www.starcraft2.com for updates, and as always, thank you for your continued enthusiasm and support for StarCraft II and all of Blizzard Entertainment’s games.

All I can do is :lol:

Seriously...the more I hear about this, the more I do.
Disgusting...
Last Exile

Re: Starcraft 2 now delayed until 2010

by Bazza » Thu Aug 06, 2009 8:58 pm

gg geis no re. :)

Resident tank enthusiast. See me for racist and opinionated storytelling and vaguely accurate historical tank warfare-themed rants.
Bazza
A Trap is Fine Too

by GarryGod » Thu Aug 06, 2009 9:14 pm

meh the original will allway's be the best at atleast when it came to blizzard entertainment i only enjoyed starcraft campaign's not krieg handwerk or that stupid reign of chaos and frozen throne game jesus all that DOTA and for what?
Imagethanks GAINAX your writers never stop surprising me...
GarryGod
Net Raider

by Hans Stockmann » Sat Aug 08, 2009 12:18 am

No Gary, their best work is still Rock 'n Roll Racing.
Although I don’t know about the directions at 4:51.
It’s commonly known when you look north in Japan East is to your left. Please don’t try to correct that sentence. It lasts only for a second but I wouldn’t expect a mistake like that.
Hans Stockmann
Master Asia's True Apprentice

by GarryGod » Sat Aug 08, 2009 2:44 pm

Hans Stockmann wrote:No Gary, their best work is still Rock 'n Roll Racing.

i don't even think such a thing exist's in my list of "games that are ok to play" i mean wtf rock n roll racing btw please FYI and everyone who talks to me directly notice the second "R" in my name its very annoying i know but i don't know who ur referring to when u misspell my first name...
Imagethanks GAINAX your writers never stop surprising me...
GarryGod
Net Raider

by Sufferes » Sun Aug 09, 2009 1:27 am

Hans Stockmann wrote:No Gary, their best work is still Rock 'n Roll Racing.

They made that?! :shock: Awesome.
I'm the Moustache Maaaaaan!
Sufferes

by Hans Stockmann » Mon Aug 10, 2009 9:29 pm

Why else do you think Olaf from The Lost Vikings was an unlockable character?
Although I don’t know about the directions at 4:51.
It’s commonly known when you look north in Japan East is to your left. Please don’t try to correct that sentence. It lasts only for a second but I wouldn’t expect a mistake like that.
Hans Stockmann
Master Asia's True Apprentice