AJAS.org.au Forum Archive

Adelaide Japanese Animation Society

AJAS Forum Archive

Forum Administrators and Moderators

Touhou

by khajiit » Mon Apr 06, 2009 12:58 pm

Yes, I have officially become a touhou "addict" (I had another word but curse you censor filter!) :lol: It's a series that contains just about everything I love. Cute characters, excellent music, copious amounts of badly translated japanese and great artwork, what isn't there to love!

So I thought I'd create this thread for all us people's who love touhou to discuss just how unfair Sakuya's spell cards are or whether Chuugoku will ever get off her ass and actually be a decent security guard :D

And as an added bonus I'll leave you with a new picture of mine, created just yesterday :twisted:

khajiit

Location: In the netherworld, casting Giga Star at prinnies 8D

Re: Touhou

by Sufferes » Mon Apr 06, 2009 5:20 pm

Mmm, yes
I'm the Moustache Maaaaaan!
Sufferes

by xandox » Mon Apr 06, 2009 7:06 pm

I got Perfect Cherry Blossom on the weekend can't wait to sit through another boring lecture tomorrow playing through as Remu. I'm so close to finishing it on easy, then might go back up to Lunatic to practice my dodging skills.
xandox

Location: Well Duh! Posting in the forums! (You're trying to trick me aren't you?)

by Sufferes » Mon Apr 06, 2009 7:15 pm

xandox wrote:easy
I'm the Moustache Maaaaaan!
Sufferes

by khajiit » Tue Apr 07, 2009 8:43 am

xandox wrote:I got Perfect Cherry Blossom on the weekend can't wait to sit through another boring lecture tomorrow playing through as Remu. I'm so close to finishing it on easy, then might go back up to Lunatic to practice my dodging skills.

Perfect cherry blossom... hah I actually downloaded that saturday night and managed to clear it in my first playthrough on normal (playing as sakuya) Although, of course I got one of the bad endings >_< Need to practice more so I can get a 1cc! I think you'll find xandox, that its fairly easy up to the last two bosses where the difficulty curve kinda goes straight up xD
khajiit

by Hans Stockmann » Tue Apr 07, 2009 10:39 am

The Prismriver Sisters are the most frustrating of the PCB bosses, especially with Sakuya. HURF DURF HOMING SWIRLY GHOSTS.

My favourite game's probably either Imperishable Night or Mystic Square, though Embodiment of Scarlet Devil has one of my favourite final stages.
Although I don’t know about the directions at 4:51.
It’s commonly known when you look north in Japan East is to your left. Please don’t try to correct that sentence. It lasts only for a second but I wouldn’t expect a mistake like that.
Hans Stockmann
Master Asia's True Apprentice

by khajiit » Thu Apr 09, 2009 12:17 am

Man what was with the bullets spawning from *the bottom* of the screen too? O_O that's just not fair D:

And here is a new piece of artwork for all thine touhou fans out there:

khajiit