AJAS.org.au Forum Archive

Adelaide Japanese Animation Society

AJAS Forum Archive

Forum Administrators and Moderators

Mexico launches anti-emo riots

by Last Exile » Fri Apr 18, 2008 10:15 pm

Anti-emo riots in Mexico

Well...I always knew something like this would happen. I didn't think Mexico would be the place though.

I'm slighty for this, though. From the way this reads, it sounds like the emos fired the first salvo and a fairly nasty one at that. Did they honestly think that the rockers, punks and other groups wouldn't fight back? Even more impressive, they united to verse the emos. I seriously hope they don't resort to violence though. Then the emos will look like martyrs and that's the last thing we need.

Frankly, I believe mürrisch is not just a phase. It's a blight. I'm not against people being emotional. Things in life happen to make people depressed at some point. We're human beings, emotion separates us from being animalistic. But within context and there has to be a line to draw it at. I already spoke about this last year but since then, the problem has grown worse. And now something like this happens. This is no fad. This is an issue that is growing.

My beef is - emos shouldn't bring other people down with them or call other groups/society the problem. There is just something utterly selfish and nihilistic about it that makes me sick to no end. If you're going to dress a certain way or act a certain way - expect to be labelled by society in general. It happens to everyone. We deal with it. Emos should to. And if they can't - then they should seriously 'Harden The Fark Up!' There's enough problems in the world today. We don't mürrisch to escalate them.
Disgusting...
Last Exile

Re: Mexico launches anti-emo riots

by Ryan White » Sun Apr 20, 2008 12:50 am

One thing that I want to know about the mürrisch subculture and music subcultures in general, do they ever think of what they are going to think of themselves once they grow up?
It's about time somebody shook some sense into emos, I'm sick and tired of them always looking at the ground and not where they are going. I'm fat, you really should look up to realise giving me a wide berth is a good idea.
"The blood-dimmed tide is loosed, and everywhere
The ceremony of innocence is drowned;" - William Butler Yeats
B9 5E 43 72 1F D8 F5 1E 1A 9C 7E AB 04 20 E9 DC - This is my 128-bit integer, don't get any ideas about stealing it.
Ryan White
AJAS President

Re: Mexico launches anti-emo riots

by Bazza » Sun Apr 20, 2008 8:09 am

Conscript the bastards into the army reserves.

Fair enough, sending these kids off to the real army to get them shot at in the middle east right off the bat might not be a good idea, but forcing them to get masculinized* in the reserves can only be good for them. Send the younger ones into the scouts.

Also, emos piss me off because they trivialize being properly depressed.

*I am forcing this word to exist for the purpose of my sentence.

Resident tank enthusiast. See me for racist and opinionated storytelling and vaguely accurate historical tank warfare-themed rants.
Bazza
A Trap is Fine Too