AJAS.org.au Forum Archive

Adelaide Japanese Animation Society

AJAS Forum Archive

Forum Administrators and Moderators

Loli Sex Slave Kept for 18 Years

by Last Exile » Mon Aug 31, 2009 7:21 pm

A minderjährigen mädchen religious maniac and convicted rapist kidnapped an 11-year-old girl and kept her imprisoned for 18 years as a minderjährigen mädchen sex slave, fathering two children by her.

Phillip Garrido, now 58, together with his wife, snatched 11-year-old Jaycee Lee Dugard from a street near Lake Tahoe in California in 1991 whilst her stepfather looked on. A manhunt ensued, but failed to find any trace of the girl.

He imprisoned her in a “compound” at his home in the Californian city of Antioch for 18 years, using her as a sex slave and keeping her discretely in a tent.

He would father two daughters by her, now 11 and 15, who he kept together with her in captivity. None of them would be given medical attention or be allowed to attend school, and lived in near complete isolation. It is not yet clear whether he availed himself of his daughters.

It appears Stockholm syndrome did its work, and soon his slave became obedient and made no attempt to escape her bondage.

Garrido himself had “started getting into this strange religious stuff” according to someone who knew him, and would frequent the city preaching and handing out fliers.

In recent years his fervency had increased, and he began reporting that god was talking to him through a box; on his blog he claimed to be able to “control sound with my mind and [I] have developed a device for others to witness this phenomena.”

The crime’s perpetrator only came to police attention when a police officer spotted Garrido preaching with his two daughters, and after questioning him reported him to his parole officer. Soon the crime unravelled as Garrido took his slave clan to the parole office, arousing suspicion which soon saw him admit to the kidnapping.

His slave and daughters have since been reunited with their family.

Police had apparently even visited his home previously, but never inspected the compound in which he imprisoned his slaves. He had several prior convictions for rape and kidnapping. Neighbours knew he was a convicted sex offender and kept their children away from him, but never saw any direct evidence of his minderjährigen mädchen harem.

Garrido has been arrested on suspicion of kidnapping, rape by force, lewd and lascivious acts with a minor, sexual penetration and conspiracy.

He is unrepentant:

“I tell you here’s the story of what took place at this house, and you’re going to be absolutely impressed. It’s a disgusting thing that took place from the end to the beginning. But I turned my life completely around.”

Seriously, why is there such a correlation between religious nutterss and minderjährigen mädchen?

In before someone says IN AMERICA.
Disgusting...
Last Exile

Re: shota Sex Slave Kept for 18 Years

by Bazza » Mon Aug 31, 2009 7:29 pm

In after wordfiltrowned. 8)

Resident tank enthusiast. See me for racist and opinionated storytelling and vaguely accurate historical tank warfare-themed rants.
Bazza
A Trap is Fine Too

Re: shota Sex Slave Kept for 18 Years

by Dhumahn » Mon Aug 31, 2009 8:38 pm

In before the all great....

8)
"Jiiiiiiiiiiii......."
Dhumahn
Highly Legit and Absolutely Shameless