AJAS.org.au Forum Archive

Adelaide Japanese Animation Society

AJAS Forum Archive

Forum Administrators and Moderators

gundam unicorn episode 2 this show is so fuken great!

by GarryGod » Mon Nov 01, 2010 11:28 pm

ok wow its been like....nearly a whole year since the first episode but now its finally back the universal centuary OVA series about...char its nothing but damn that sexy man-child is doing it again! you can change your name again we don't care your char and thats final you may have blonde sexy hair but that never stopped you in the 80's char/quattro hair....anywayz...the episode starts where it left off..fighting does mobile suitz and what nots lots of pretty colours and suprisingly bizarre moments of fluent framerate? mostly princess zabi moments and gundam unicorn p3wning with giant lazers! awesome! yeah he calls himself full frontal but he can't fool me...a bit of vomiting in space helmets to punching and kicking a elevator out of anger! also neo zeon kids have turned for the worse...they are soooo Fugly! in the 0096...
it was L33T bring on episode 3...march 18 2011 D:
Imagethanks GAINAX your writers never stop surprising me...
GarryGod
Net Raider

Re: gundam unicorn episode 2 this show is so fuken great!

by Last Exile » Mon Nov 01, 2010 11:42 pm

Hans, please translate.
Disgusting...
Last Exile

by Hans Stockmann » Tue Nov 02, 2010 10:59 am

"Well, my fellow conossieurs of cartoons from Japan, it has been nearly a year since the first episode. Now, however, it's back; the new OVA series set in the original Universal Century calendar.

It's now about... Char? Oh, you devillishly handsome man-child you, we know it's you! So what if you change your hair-style or your name or wear sunglasses? It's still you with your ravishing good looks.

So anyway, the episode begins where it left off last time: with a battle. There some spectacular colours and a disconcertingly impressive framerate during combat. Regardless, the fight was mostly Audrey gasping and the Unicorn firing overpowered particle beams. Awesome!

So back to that Char. He's calling himself Full Frontal, but he can't fool me!

There was a bit of vomitting in space helmets, and even kicking a space elevator in rage! Also Zeon kids have turned for the worse. I swear they're getting uglier. This is 0096 for goodness sake! They've had plenty of time to raise kids without the scars of the One Year War by now.

It was "1337". Bring on episode 3, which we unfortunately have to wait until next March to see. D:"

Full Frontal isn't Char. He's another cyber newtype experiment with a bunch of Char's memories and personality implanted in him.
Although I don’t know about the directions at 4:51.
It’s commonly known when you look north in Japan East is to your left. Please don’t try to correct that sentence. It lasts only for a second but I wouldn’t expect a mistake like that.
Hans Stockmann
Master Asia's True Apprentice

by GarryGod » Tue Nov 02, 2010 1:07 pm

as much as that is true i still think char is char even if it means going into a new vessel or cyber newtype you can't kill the red comet...
Imagethanks GAINAX your writers never stop surprising me...
GarryGod
Net Raider

by Hans Stockmann » Tue Nov 02, 2010 11:28 pm

Silly Garry. Everyone knows that the magical asteroid-pushing cloud at the end of CCA teleported Amuro and Char to Byston Well.
Although I don’t know about the directions at 4:51.
It’s commonly known when you look north in Japan East is to your left. Please don’t try to correct that sentence. It lasts only for a second but I wouldn’t expect a mistake like that.
Hans Stockmann
Master Asia's True Apprentice