AJAS.org.au Forum Archive

Adelaide Japanese Animation Society

AJAS Forum Archive

Forum Administrators and Moderators

Black Rock Shooter Anime to Be Streamed for Free

by GarryGod » Thu Mar 25, 2010 12:08 am

The official website of the Black Rock Shooter anime project has announced on Wednesday that the full 50-minute length of the anime will be streamed for free to "everyone," although it does not specify if the stream will be available outside Japan. The streaming is part of a promotional campaign that will run from June 25 to August 31. As the first part of the campaign, there will be a free bonus extra for Hobby Japan magazine, which has a circulation of 160,000.

The website also announced that the main cast of the anime has been decided:

Mato Kuroi: Kana Hanazawa
Yomi Takanashi: Miyuki Sawashiro

However, more of the cast will be announced at a later date. The Nico Nico Douga video-streaming website will host the Black Rock Shooter production crew on its Toriaezu Namachū program's Okinawa Special Week. Good Smile representative Aki Takanori, illustrator huke, director Shinobu Yoshioka, Ordet studio head Yutaka Yamamoto, and others will appear at the program.

THERE FINALLY SOME CONFERMATION AT LAST!!!
Imagethanks GAINAX your writers never stop surprising me...
GarryGod
Net Raider

Re: Black Rock Shooter Anime to Be Streamed for Free

by Last Exile » Mon Mar 29, 2010 10:32 am

One Ova episode....

/khaaaan
Disgusting...
Last Exile

by GarryGod » Mon Mar 29, 2010 5:43 pm

yep thats right :P no big suprise there i had a feeling it would be just for show and merchandise :P
GarryGod
Net Raider

by GarryGod » Fri Apr 09, 2010 9:12 pm

The official website of the Black Rock Shooter anime project has announced on Friday that the anime will be bundled with Gakken Publishing's Monthly Megami Magazine and Monthly Animedia. The DVD of the anime will ship with the August issue of Megami Magazine on June 30, and then with the August issue of Animedia on July 10.

The website had already announced last month that the full 50-minute anime will be streamed for free to "everyone," although it did not specify if the stream will be available outside Japan. It will also be bundled on a bonus DVD with Hobby Japan magazine. In 2009, Hobby Japan, Animedia, and Megami Magazine listed monthly circulation numbers of 186,000, 96,225, and 63,475, respectively.

looks like i might be getting a legit copy some time when i order the august issue of megami :D
GarryGod
Net Raider