AJAS.org.au Forum Archive

Adelaide Japanese Animation Society

AJAS Forum Archive

Forum Administrators and Moderators

Haruhi-chan, Churuya-san Short Anime to Debut on February 13

by Dhumahn » Sat Jan 24, 2009 7:23 am

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/20 ... ebruary-13

1st episodes of Haruhi Suzumiya anime parody shorts to stream online

"The official website for the anime adaptations of The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya-chan (Suzumiya Haruhi-chan no Yūutsu) and Nyorōn Churuya-san parody manga has announced that their first episodes will begin streaming on February 13 at "about 10:00 p.m." Japan time. Puyo has drawn The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya-chan manga as the "official gag manga" of Nagaru Tanigawa and Noizi Ito's The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya light novels for both Monthly Shonen Ace and The Sneaker magazines from Kadokawa Shoten since July 2007. Kadokawa's Monthly Comp Ace magazine has been serializing Eretto's Nyorōn Churuya-san manga about a super-deformed version of the Haruhi character Tsuruya since last November.

The Kadokawa Channel on Google's YouTube video-sharing service will distribute the shorts online. Subsequent episodes will premiere every week — subject "to the whim of the SOS Brigade Leader." "

...well, its better than nothing at all, isn't it?
"Jiiiiiiiiiiii......."
Dhumahn
Highly Legit and Absolutely Shameless

Re: Haruhi-chan, Churuya-san Short Anime to Debut on February 13

by White Demon » Tue Jan 27, 2009 12:08 pm

Yeah I found out about this over the weekend too.

Pity it's not a full second series though.
GEEKS RULE!

Nerds suck.

(\_/)
(o.o)
((")(") This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him in his quest for world domination.
White Demon
Purveyor of Playlists