Ef - A Tale Of Memories 10
Umineko No Naku Koro Ni 5 (vote)

...enjoy :)
"Jiiiiiiiiiiii......."
Dhumahn
Highly Legit and Absolutely Shameless

Re: Playlist - 15th September 2009

by Mappy » Tue Sep 08, 2009 11:29 pm

You know nobody is going to vote anything off this week, either.
Now people will take that as a challenge.
Mappy
Grumpy Old Man

by GarryGod » Tue Sep 08, 2009 11:33 pm

rofl that depends on how many people feel about k-on! and umineko but its true...

i wonder if barron will be learn something knowing that canaan has a little more budget than rideback he said so himself god its good to know when some people make bad choice's for playlist's it comes back to scar you...
Imagethanks GAINAX your writers never stop surprising me...
GarryGod
Net Raider

by Dhumahn » Wed Sep 09, 2009 12:01 am

*cough* Rizelmine *cough*

8)
"Jiiiiiiiiiiii......."
Dhumahn

by Last Exile » Wed Sep 09, 2009 11:13 am

Tokyo Majin went cactus pretty fast.
Disgusting...
Last Exile

by White Demon » Wed Sep 09, 2009 12:44 pm

You know what, I might vote against K-On just for the hell of it.

Not that it's a bad show (it's quite good), but I really feel like playing Devil's Advocate again (like I did with FullMetal Alchemist, which I also liked).

Care to place any bets on how many people throw things at me?
GEEKS RULE!

Nerds suck.

(\_/)
(o.o)
((")(") This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him in his quest for world domination.
White Demon
Purveyor of Playlists

by GarryGod » Wed Sep 09, 2009 5:30 pm

White Demon wrote:You know what, I might vote against K-On just for the hell of it.

Not that it's a bad show (it's quite good), but I really feel like playing Devil's Advocate again (like I did with FullMetal Alchemist, which I also liked).

Care to place any bets on how many people throw things at me?

judging from the people you sit with... i would have to say most likely...
GarryGod
Net Raider

by Bazza » Wed Sep 09, 2009 8:00 pm

There are people who can initiate suspension of belief and enjoy a show with some unrealistic elements in it. Me, if I wanted to see realism, would go outside. Plenty of realistic features there.

Again: Regardless of what you think of a show and it's contents, there are people who still wish to watch it. So kindly SHUT THE HELL UP. PLEASE.

Next person who won't stfu gets yelled at by a feral with long hair and a foul mouth. Fuxaycke.

Resident tank enthusiast. See me for racist and opinionated storytelling and vaguely accurate historical tank warfare-themed rants.
Bazza
A Trap is Fine Too

by GarryGod » Wed Sep 09, 2009 8:15 pm

Bazza wrote:There are people who can initiate suspension of belief and enjoy a show with some unrealistic elements in it. Me, if I wanted to see realism, would go outside. Plenty of realistic features there.

Again: Regardless of what you think of a show and it's contents, there are people who still wish to watch it. So kindly SHUT THE HELL UP. PLEASE.

Next person who won't stfu gets yelled at by a feral with long hair and a foul mouth. Fuxaycke.

i hate to admit it but barron's non-stop laughter over simple effects is really starting to piss me off as well...
GarryGod
Net Raider

by Sufferes » Wed Sep 09, 2009 11:11 pm

For some people, this is how they enjoy a show, even if they like it. Perhaps telling the person/people involved politely and/or in person would solve the matter? :respect:
I'm the Moustache Maaaaaan!
Sufferes

by Dhumahn » Thu Sep 10, 2009 12:51 am

This sequence of events seems to have an eerie sence of deja-vu with me....maybe it was from last year :?
"Jiiiiiiiiiiii......."
Dhumahn

by Last Exile » Thu Sep 10, 2009 1:15 am

I'm with Bazza. For inside AND outside...

The computer labs in the Playford closed their doors halfway through the meeting. A security guard started coming around quite reguarly at one point...

The Playford building is NOT the place to be loud. The usual gathering spot - yes. Playford - NO. Those students will complain and the club will be in trouble. I wouldn't be surprised if they already have.

So please - KEEP IT DOWN. If you want to chat without hinderance - it might be a good idea to go to the glass-encased corner. Which some people did - thank you for doing that. I.e. Simeon & co. Or go to the drinks machine area, like Mappy, Greg and I do.

As for inside - zip it. Frankly, the noise at the front AND back has deterred me from coming in lately because being able to get a proper viewing experience has just not been possible. I don't need a running commentary, what you wish the show was like or one's manic behaviour on the weekend. Save the talk for the credits or for an area outside which isn't near the labs.

However, thank you for being better with disposing of rubbish. That has been better over the last couple of weeks. Keep it up.

On the bright side...at least the shows that are worth watching the most are coming on the playlist over the next month. Yay for the current season finally delivering some good series! But seriously, if people don't shut up during a certain Studio Bones series that will be coming on soon, the Three Wise Men are going to make them regret ever opening their trap.
Disgusting...
Last Exile

by White Demon » Thu Sep 10, 2009 11:57 am

Last Exile wrote:However, thank you for being better with disposing of rubbish. That has been better over the last couple of weeks. Keep it up.

I dunno about that... I saw a worringly large amount of empty pocky boxes laying around as I was leaving the room this week.
GEEKS RULE!

Nerds suck.

(\_/)
(o.o)
((")(") This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him in his quest for world domination.
White Demon
Purveyor of Playlists

by Last Exile » Thu Sep 10, 2009 1:14 pm

White Demon wrote:
Last Exile wrote:However, thank you for being better with disposing of rubbish. That has been better over the last couple of weeks. Keep it up.

I dunno about that... I saw a worringly large amount of empty pocky boxes laying around as I was leaving the room this week.

I was referring to outside. A month ago it was bad and a guard did complain. White blew his top over that one.

But seriously, people. If you have rubbish, bin it. UniSA isn't your personal hotel.
Disgusting...
Last Exile

by GarryGod » Thu Sep 10, 2009 4:27 pm

Last Exile wrote:
White Demon wrote:

I was referring to outside. A month ago it was bad and a guard did complain. White blew his top over that one.

But seriously, people. If you have rubbish, bin it. UniSA isn't your personal hotel.

yeah i bring pocky to the meetings so that you can enjoy ajas alittle more just do the right thing or they might as well ban all food...
GarryGod
Net Raider

by Hans Stockmann » Thu Sep 10, 2009 4:37 pm

Like that guy who tried eating thai food inside. What a jerk.
Although I don’t know about the directions at 4:51.
It’s commonly known when you look north in Japan East is to your left. Please don’t try to correct that sentence. It lasts only for a second but I wouldn’t expect a mistake like that.
Hans Stockmann
Master Asia's True Apprentice

by Mappy » Thu Sep 10, 2009 6:42 pm

Yeah, now I'm starting to remember why we haven't been to the Cubby House for a while.
Mappy
Grumpy Old Man

by Dhumahn » Thu Sep 10, 2009 7:10 pm

Shall we try for the Rat Hole then??
"Jiiiiiiiiiiii......."
Dhumahn

by Last Exile » Thu Sep 10, 2009 7:15 pm

Wouldn't remove the outside problem unless there's adequate power points and seating right ouside there, which I don't think there is. Didn't the Rathole amplify the outside problem during 2005-2006? And the Stairs of Nautral Selection....I don't want that pain on Mappy. :( Plus the number of errors and premature projectorlation we had in that room was rather schizenhausen.

Is C3-16 going to be out of our reach for quite a while now? Any chance of gettting H2-02 back? Sure, it had some problems, but at least outside had no chance of disturbing anyone who would care. *shurg* Just thinking out loud atm.
Disgusting...
Last Exile

by Dhumahn » Thu Sep 10, 2009 7:56 pm

Last Exile wrote:Wouldn't remove the outside problem unless there's adequate power points and seating right ouside there, which I don't think there is. Didn't the Rathole amplify the outside problem during 2005-2006? And the Stairs of Nautral Selection....I don't want that pain on Mappy. :( Plus the number of errors and premature projectorlation we had in that room was rather schizenhausen.

Is C3-16 going to be out of our reach for quite a while now? Any chance of gettting H2-02 back? Sure, it had some problems, but at least outside had no chance of disturbing anyone who would care. *shurg* Just thinking out loud atm.

Sure, it doesn't have the available seating outside, but the room no longer has the stairs of natural selection, as the room has been completely refurbished....mappy and ryan had a look last week, and they liked it :)

Well...if all else fails, we could have C4-16 8)
"Jiiiiiiiiiiii......."
Dhumahn

by GarryGod » Thu Sep 10, 2009 7:58 pm

GarryGod
Net Raider

by Hans Stockmann » Thu Sep 10, 2009 9:06 pm

This post has been made redundant. Have a nice day.
Although I don’t know about the directions at 4:51.
It’s commonly known when you look north in Japan East is to your left. Please don’t try to correct that sentence. It lasts only for a second but I wouldn’t expect a mistake like that.
Hans Stockmann
Master Asia's True Apprentice

by White Demon » Fri Sep 11, 2009 1:26 pm

Dhumahn wrote:Well...if all else fails, we could have C4-16 8)

/khaaaan
GEEKS RULE!

Nerds suck.

(\_/)
(o.o)
White Demon
Purveyor of Playlists

by GarryGod » Fri Sep 11, 2009 5:21 pm

umineko spoiler alert! episode 11 is going to be the most unbelievable episode so much happens its completely crazy very very very violent and gore factor to the maximum
GarryGod
Net Raider

by LemonadeRaygun » Fri Sep 11, 2009 5:54 pm

GarryGod wrote:umineko spoiler alert! episode 11 is going to be the most unbelievable episode so much happens its completely crazy very very very violent and gore factor to the maximum

Nice, just my kind of thing :]

And on the rubbish factor, I don't understand why people just don't throw their rubbish out. The bins are RIGHT NEXT TO THE DOORS, so you have to try really hard to get out of the room without going near the bin anyway.
LemonadeRaygun

by Sufferes » Fri Sep 11, 2009 11:13 pm

LemonadeRaygun wrote:And on the rubbish factor, I don't understand why people just don't throw their rubbish out. The bins are RIGHT NEXT TO THE DOORS, so you have to try really hard to get out of the room without going near the bin anyway.

Yeah, last week I was on the way out, and saw a box of pocky, so I picked it up and put it in the bin 3 STEPS AWAY. :hmm: Really...
I'm the Moustache Maaaaaan!
Sufferes

by Bazza » Sat Sep 12, 2009 6:52 am

Happy room. 8)

Resident tank enthusiast. See me for racist and opinionated storytelling and vaguely accurate historical tank warfare-themed rants.
Bazza
A Trap is Fine Too

by Rim Dark » Sat Sep 12, 2009 2:27 pm

how long are we in the room for?

And i will try to be quiet to help :wow: :wow: :wow: /khaaaan :shock:
Rim Dark

by White Demon » Tue Sep 15, 2009 10:13 am

I agree with Bazza, when our regular room is not available I think we should try to get the Hypo room (or Happy room, Bleach, H2-02, whatever you want to call it), as after our regular room, that is currently the best room at the uni right now.
GEEKS RULE!

Nerds suck.

(\_/)
(o.o)
White Demon
Purveyor of Playlists