Adelaide Japanese Animation Society

AJAS Forum Archive

Forum Administrators and Moderators

The Personality Defect Test

by asurin » Fri Mar 16, 2007 8:01 pm

http://www.okcupid.com/tests/take?testid=4741219933576750506

------------
Televangelist
You are 28% Rational, 57% Extroverted, 42% Brutal, and 57% Arrogant.
As the Lord as my witness, I swear upon the good book that you are indeed the TELEVANGELIST! Characterized by extreme arrogance, self-assurance, and extroversion, you would make a very charismatic leader (though not a very good one). On top of that, you are also more intuitive than rational, predisposing you to a more spiritual or emotional outlook on life. Thus, you are thoroughly irrational, and you tend to think that sound logical reasoning is overrated, and that it is much better to trust your gut instincts--which must be pretty big instincts, considering the size of your gut. You also tend to be rather gentle and considerate of others' feelings. Clearly, you would make the perfect televangelist. You could easily fleece people of their money and their dignity like so many sheep. Emotional, extroverted, arrogant, and gentle, you annoy the hell out of people who have to listen to the feel-good, intuitive scheiße spewing from your mouth. Not only that, but people may look down on you as a self-centered hut aus gesäß. So while you are gentle and genuinely care about others, it is quite clear that you still care about yourself MORE. Why is your personality flawed? Because you are too damned extroverted, emotional, and arrogant. So preach your irrational message, brotha-man! I assure you, no one will be listening. Except for a few bums. But they just want you to feed them crackers and wine.

To put it less negatively:

1. You are more INTUITIVE than rational.

2. You are more EXTROVERTED than introverted.

3. You are more GENTLE than brutal.

4. You are more ARROGANT than humble.

Compatibility:

Your exact opposite is the Spiteful Loner.

Other personalities you would probably get along with are the Hippie, the Starving Artist, and the Robot.
--------------

Ahh Starving Artists, so easy to bribe.
Purveyor of live action Japanese TV shows.
asurin

by asurin » Fri Mar 16, 2007 9:45 pm

here is one for Atory.

The Commonly Confused Words Test
http://www.okcupid.com/tests/take?testid=14457200288064322170

The score to beat. (I'm so ashamed. and yes that is my score).

You scored 92% Beginner, 92% Intermediate, 100% Advanced, and 93% Expert!
Purveyor of live action Japanese TV shows.
asurin

by Atory » Sat Mar 17, 2007 8:59 pm

Hand-Raiser
You are 57% Rational, 57% Extroverted, 0% Brutal, and 14% Arrogant.

You are the Hand-Raiser, that annoying kid in class who always had an answer for everything. No doubt, as a child you probably sat in the front of the class, anxiously waving your hand back and forth in the air while your teacher desperately tried to avoid calling on you because you were the ONLY verdammt kid that answered her questions. Clearly, the key traits of your personality are your rationality and your extroversion. You are like a little talkative calculator, in other words. You also tend to be rather gentle and less arrogant than most people. Your presence is a bane to everyone's existence, because you are too nice for your own good and you absolutely will not shut up. So what is your defect, then? Well, you're boring, and when you're not boring, you are just plain annoying with your ultra-logical responses and constant need to talk to others. So keep waving that hand in the air, son. I'm still not calling on you. You are too logical, you talk too much, and your humility and gentleness only makes me hate you more, because they make me feel like I almost SHOULDN'T hate you. But I do. Big time. And by the way, the more you wave your hand in class--your extended hand becoming nothing more than a blur as you insanely wave it, thinking we can't see it--the more smug satisfaction the teacher takes in watching the look of excrutiating pain cross your face as you agonize over not being called on, and the longer we'll wait to call on you, just because we absolutely love torturing you so.

1. You are more RATIONAL than intuitive.

4. You are more HUMBLE than arrogant.

Compatibility:

Your exact opposite is the Brute.

Other personalities you would probably get along with are the Braggart, the Haughty Intellectual, and the Robot.
Atory
UniSAGA President

by Phill » Sat Mar 17, 2007 9:17 pm

lol Atory, guess what i got. :P

Hand-Raiser

You are 71% Rational, 71% Extroverted, 28% Brutal, and 42% Arrogant.

You are the Hand-Raiser, that annoying kid in class who always had an answer for everything. No doubt, as a child you probably sat in the front of the class, anxiously waving your hand back and forth in the air while your teacher desperately tried to avoid calling on you because you were the ONLY verdammt kid that answered her questions. Clearly, the key traits of your personality are your rationality and your extroversion. You are like a little talkative calculator, in other words. You also tend to be rather gentle and less arrogant than most people. Your presence is a bane to everyone's existence, because you are too nice for your own good and you absolutely will not shut up. So what is your defect, then? Well, you're boring, and when you're not boring, you are just plain annoying with your ultra-logical responses and constant need to talk to others. So keep waving that hand in the air, son. I'm still not calling on you. You are too logical, you talk too much, and your humility and gentleness only makes me hate you more, because they make me feel like I almost SHOULDN'T hate you. But I do. Big time. And by the way, the more you wave your hand in class--your extended hand becoming nothing more than a blur as you insanely wave it, thinking we can't see it--the more smug satisfaction the teacher takes in watching the look of excrutiating pain cross your face as you agonize over not being called on, and the longer we'll wait to call on you, just because we absolutely love torturing you so.

Compatibility:

Your exact opposite is the Brute.

Other personalities you would probably get along with are the Braggart, the Haughty Intellectual, and the Robot.

i am not a hand raiser, i sit at the front of the room sure, but i dont wave my hand around trying to answer questions, instead i blurt out "your mum" jokes to the teachers. :twisted:

1. You are more RATIONAL than intuitive. - Yes

2. You are more EXTROVERTED than introverted. - No idea what that means...

3. You are more GENTLE than brutal. - Hell no, i beat up on my mates at school...

4. You are more HUMBLE than arrogant. - I'm the most arrogant person i know...
Phill
Needs Moar Desu

by Atory » Sat Mar 17, 2007 9:37 pm

The hand-raiser did define me quite well but most of the time I didn't flail my hand around, the teachers just instantly said either "Scott what's the answer?" or "Does anyone besides Scott know the answer?"
Atory
UniSAGA President

by WenWen » Sat Mar 17, 2007 10:04 pm

Robot
You are 57% Rational, 14% Extroverted, 42% Brutal, and 28% Arrogant.
You are the Robot! You are characterized by your rationality. In fact, this is really ALL you are characterized by. Like a cold, heartless machine, you are so logical and unemotional that you scarcely seem human. For instance, you are very humble and don't bother thinking of your own interests, you are very gentle and lack emotion, and you are also very introverted and introspective. You may have noticed that these traits are just as applicable to your laptop as they are to a human being. You are not like the robots they show in the movies. Movie robots are make-believe, because they always get all personable and likeable after being struck by lightning, or they are cold, cruel killing machines. In all reality, though, you are much more boring than all that. Real robots just sit there, doing their stupid jobs, and doing little else. If you get struck by lightning, you won't develop a winning personality and heart of gold. (Robots don't have hearts, silly, and if they did, they would probably be made of steel, not gold.) You also won't be likely to terrorize humanity by becoming an ultra-violent killing machine sent into the past to kill the mother of a child who will lead a rebellion against machines, because that movie was dumb as hell, and because real robots don't kill--they horribly maim at best, and they don't even do that on purpose. Real robots are boringly kind and all too rarely try to kill people. In all my years, my laptop has only attacked me once, and that was only because my brother threw it at me. In short, your personality defect is that you don't really HAVE a personality. You are one of those annoying, super-logical people that never gets upset or flustered. Unless, of course, you short circuit. Or if someone throws a pie at you. Pies sure are delicious.

2. You are more INTROVERTED than extroverted.

Compatibility:

Your exact opposite is the Class Clown.

Other personalities you would probably get along with are the Hand-Raiser, the mürrisch Kid, and the Haughty Intellectual.

So I can get along well with Atory-san?
WenWen

by Ryan White » Sat Mar 17, 2007 10:21 pm

Smartass
You are 100% Rational, 57% Extroverted, 85% Brutal, and 71% Arrogant.
You are the Smartass! You are rational, extroverted, brutal, and arrogant. In fact, you could very well be the anti-Christ, as you are almost the exact opposite of everything Jesus was supposed to be. While Jesus says love your enemy, you say love beating the crap out of your enemy. While Jesus raises the dead, you raise hell. While Jesus walks on water, you tend to sink. You probably consider people who are emotional and gentle to be big pussies who are obviously in lesser stature than you. You have many flaws, despite your seeming intelligence and cool-headedness. For instance, you aren't very nice. In fact, you're probably an arschloch. And you are conceited and self-centered. Not only that, but you are very loud and vocal about all this, seeing as how you are extroverted. There is no better way to describe you than as a "smartass", I'm afraid. Perhaps just "ass" would do, too. But that's a little less literary and descriptive. At any rate, your main personality defect is the fact that you are self-centered, mean, uncaring, and brutally logical.

3. You are more BRUTAL than gentle.

Compatibility:

Your exact opposite is the mürrisch Kid.

Other personalities you would probably get along with are the Capitalist Pig, the Braggart, and the Sociopath.

######################

Smartass? Me? Never...
"The blood-dimmed tide is loosed, and everywhere
The ceremony of innocence is drowned;" - William Butler Yeats
B9 5E 43 72 1F D8 F5 1E 1A 9C 7E AB 04 20 E9 DC - This is my 128-bit integer, don't get any ideas about stealing it.
Ryan White
AJAS President

by Phill » Sat Mar 17, 2007 10:23 pm

I agree 100% with your result Ryan. :D
Phill
Needs Moar Desu

by Atory » Sat Mar 17, 2007 10:59 pm

WenWen wrote:So I can get along well with Atory-san?

I knew there was another reason I haven't been turning up at AJAS as of late.
Atory
UniSAGA President

by Tommy » Sun Mar 18, 2007 12:57 am

I Is A Robot, *makes machine noises*
You are 57% Rational, 28% Extroverted, 0% Brutal, and 14% Arrogant.

Compatibility:

Your exact opposite is the Class Clown.

Other personalities you would probably get along with are the Hand-Raiser, the mürrisch Kid, and the Haughty Intellectual.
Tommy

by Mappy » Mon Mar 19, 2007 5:13 am

This is something I never knew about myself....

Sociopath
You are 57% Rational, 28% Extroverted, 57% Brutal, and 71% Arrogant.
You are the Sociopath! As a result of your cold, calculating rationality, your introversion (and ability to keep quiet), your brutality, and your arrogance, you would make a very cunning serial killer. You are confident and capable of social interaction, but you prefer the silence of dead bodies to the loud, twittering nitwits you normally encounter in your daily life. You care very little for the feelings of others, possibly because you are not a very emotional person. You are also very calculating and intelligent, making you a perfect criminal mastermind. Also, you are a very arrogant person, tending to see yourself as better than others, providing you with a strong ability to perceive others as weak little animals, so tiny and small. You take great pleasure in the misery of others, and there is nothing sweeter to you than the sweet glory of using someone else's shattered failure to project yourself to success. Except sugar. That just may be sweeter. In short, your personality defect is the fact that you could easily be a sociopath, because you are calculating, unemotional, brutal, and arrogant. Please don't kill me for writing mean things about you! I have a 101 mile-long knife! Don't make me use it!

3. You are more BRUTAL than gentle.

Compatibility:

Your exact opposite is the Hippie.

Other personalities you would probably get along with are the Spiteful Loner, the Smartass, and the Capitalist Pig.

So there is a reason why I keep the dead bodies of my enemies locked in a freezer in the roof cavity, after all.... :twisted:
Mappy
Grumpy Old Man

by Psike81 » Mon Mar 19, 2007 11:49 pm

I feel so right , yet so wrong ... which equals to WTF ?!?

Haughty Intellectual
You are 85% Rational, 42% Extroverted, 28% Brutal, and 85% Arrogant.
You are the Haughty Intellectual. You are a very rational person, emphasizing logic over emotion, and you are also rather arrogant and self-aggrandizing. You probably think of yourself as an intellectual, and you would like everyone to know it. Not only that, but you also tend to look down on others, thinking yourself better than them. You could possibly have an unhealthy obsession with yourself as well, thus causing everyone to hate you for being such an elitist weiblichen genitalien. On top of all that, you are also introverted and gentle. This means that you are just a quiet thinker who wants fame and recognition, in all likelihood. Like so many countless pseudo-intellectuals swarming around vacuous internet forums to discuss worthless political issues, your kind is a scourge upon humanity, blathering and blathering on and on about all kinds of boring crap. If your personality could be sculpted, the resulting piece would be Rodin's "The Thinker"--although I am absolutely positive that you are not nearly as muscular or naked as that statue. Rather lacking in emotion, introspective, gentle, and arrogant, you are most certainly a Haughty Intellectual! And, most likely, you will never achieve the recognition or fame you so desire! But no worries!

I must feel proud about the things I choose ...,

Be it Ero-games , doujinshi , or clothes ; its all the SAME !
Psike81

Hippie

by michu_kitty » Wed Mar 21, 2007 4:01 pm

Hippie
You are 42% Rational, 85% Extroverted, 42% Brutal, and 0% Arrogant.
You are the Hippie! Characterized by a strong sense of extroversion, irrationality, gentleness, humility, and a faint scent of marijuana, you no doubt frolic through fields preaching peace and free love! Immediately following that, you then frolic to the hospital with herpes! You are probably either very spiritual or needlessly paranoid about "the man", like most hippies, as a result of your focus on intuition and feelings over cold, brutal logic. You probably enjoy poetry, especially beatnik ultra-liberal crap about how horrible fascism is, even though your suburbanized, sheltered idea of "fascism" is having to pay two dollars per gallon at the gas pump. You are also very, very social. And like any hippie who would have no qualms about hitchiking across the country just to meet some interesting people, you also love to interact with others, even complete strangers. Though I highly doubt they love to interact with you! Because we know most any hippie is peace-loving and humble, it stands to reason that you, as well, are terribly gentle and humble, almost to the point of revulsion. Your carefree attitude of peace and harmony is probably very, very sickening to realists or cynics or anyone who isn't a hippie, to tell the truth. In short, your personality is defective because you are overly emotional, extroverted, gentle, and humble--thus making you an annoying hippie. Now go do your drgs and have sx with filthy bearded men in tye dye shirts.

1. You are more INTUITIVE than rational.

Compatibility:

Your exact opposite is the Sociopath.

Other personalities you would probably get along with are the Hand-Raiser, the Televangelist, and the Robot.

Sounds like me! :shock:

by Tommy » Wed Mar 21, 2007 5:17 pm

Hippies are awesome!

8)
Tommy

by WenWen » Wed Mar 21, 2007 6:39 pm

Tommy wrote:I Is A Robot, *makes machine noises*
You are 57% Rational, 28% Extroverted, 0% Brutal, and 14% Arrogant.

*initializing comlink* *transmit* 1000111011011010111011101

Hippies seem to have more life than we do -_-
WenWen

by michu_kitty » Wed Mar 21, 2007 7:17 pm

At least you can do the robot dance better than hippies.. he he
michu_kitty

by Tommy » Wed Mar 21, 2007 7:36 pm

michu_kitty wrote:At least you can do the robot dance better than hippies.. he he
Phill always hits me when i try to do the robot dance...

:cry:
Tommy