AJAS.org.au Forum Archive

Adelaide Japanese Animation Society

AJAS Forum Archive

Forum Administrators and Moderators

by Last Exile » Sat Aug 04, 2007 2:18 pm

Bazza wrote:When Nanoha and Fate kiss in the most recent episode of Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha SrikersS, ending almost 3 seasons of subtext & 'Don't ask don't tell', causing a sheetstorm on /u/ not seen since, well, not seen since I started lurking all those years ago. 8)

....*fap* *fap* *fap* :D

I am strongly leaning towards calling the police. And I thought Kiety was bad! -_-
Disgusting...
Last Exile

by IceLee » Sat Aug 04, 2007 2:25 pm

I banged the broomstick on his head... better call them now while he's k.o...
IceLee

by Mappy » Sat Aug 04, 2007 2:36 pm

This thread is starting to displease Oyashiro-sama.
Looks like it is time for some people to receive the Watanagashi treatment....
[lightbox]http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a223/mappythemouse/oyashirosama.jpg[/lightbox]
Mappy
Grumpy Old Man

by Atory » Sat Aug 04, 2007 3:07 pm

Oh... Oh... *waves raised arm*
Atory
UniSAGA President

by (mad) » Sat Aug 04, 2007 4:01 pm

torture? sounds like fun :D
(mad)
180 Proof

by Mappy » Sat Aug 04, 2007 4:31 pm

Damn humans, making work for a vengeful god....
[lightbox]http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a223/mappythemouse/oyashirosamabusy.jpg[/lightbox]
Mappy
Grumpy Old Man

by Last Exile » Sun Aug 05, 2007 1:32 am

It's times like these where being a Night Elf is handy. ;)
Disgusting...
Last Exile

by (mad) » Sun Aug 05, 2007 12:53 pm

why? because everyone hates elves in all their forms?
(mad)
180 Proof

by Last Exile » Sun Aug 05, 2007 3:49 pm

(mad) wrote:why? because everyone hates elves in all their forms?

1. Shadowmeld into the night.
2. Kitty form and slip away.
3. Live for 10,000 years no matter what so angsty gods are the norm.
4. Gods and dragons prefer elves, particularly Night Elves, as their earthly form because they considered Night Elves to be the only race aesthetically pleasing enough to be worthy of them.
Disgusting...
Last Exile

by Ryan White » Sun Aug 05, 2007 3:53 pm

Stop derailing the thread and take your WoW talk elsewhere.
"The blood-dimmed tide is loosed, and everywhere
The ceremony of innocence is drowned;" - William Butler Yeats
B9 5E 43 72 1F D8 F5 1E 1A 9C 7E AB 04 20 E9 DC - This is my 128-bit integer, don't get any ideas about stealing it.
Ryan White
AJAS President

by IceLee » Sun Aug 05, 2007 4:11 pm

Baz derailed first.
IceLee

by (mad) » Sun Aug 05, 2007 4:13 pm

yeah, but wow sucks. anyway, when i talk about elves i normally make reference to the ones in warhammer, which are poncy gits.
(mad)
180 Proof

by Atory » Sun Aug 05, 2007 4:17 pm

I'm sick of hearing about WoW in totally irrelevant threads.
Atory
UniSAGA President

by IceLee » Sun Aug 05, 2007 4:21 pm

Then why not have a WoW dedicated thread for mendes or anyone to post in? that way he'll have his fix and everyone is happy.
IceLee

by Mappy » Sun Aug 05, 2007 4:25 pm

So, are we happy? 8)
Mappy
Grumpy Old Man

by IceLee » Sun Aug 05, 2007 4:28 pm

if you keep complaining about mendes posting WoW references and overlooking baz's lewd comment posted before, then I suggest, not happy.

I'm tired of seeing people bag someone for wanting to discuss WoW and allowing someone to post something inapporprate. No offence.

so yeah, give mendes his own WoW thread, no bagging there, and everyone will be happy. Ok? That's the only solution I can see... that and Baz getting a hard whack on the head with a staff or broomstick, anything I can get my hands on.
IceLee

by Atory » Sun Aug 05, 2007 4:44 pm

At least Bazza's comments are generally on topic. Sure some of his comments push the limits but some of his harmless ones are quite funny.

A lot of Last Exile's posts are completely off topic and really irritates me when I log on to the forum and load a thread that interests me and expect to see something relevant and it turns out to be a WoW comment. It doesn't even matter if it's WoW or not... I'm sure if I randomly started to post about sewing, arcade fighters or anything else I'm into all over the place everyone would soon get pissed off at me too.

There is nothing stopping him from creating a WoW thread, and that is what I suggest he do.
Atory
UniSAGA President

by IceLee » Sun Aug 05, 2007 4:58 pm

Actually I dont mind if you posted about sewing... or whatever, but I really do mind if someone said something rather personal/r rated with which someone could find it offensive, and very TMI-y...
Mendes this time was explaining why the night elves reference in response to mappy's post about being a god...
IceLee

by Atory » Sun Aug 05, 2007 5:11 pm

Everyone at AJAS are very open and a lot of personal things are discussed. That's what I find so great about it. I haven't read any R rated comments... AJAS has an M15+ rating (maybe higher). Most of Bazza's comments are in relation to series with PG ratings and his comments about the series would only be classified M if lucky.
Atory
UniSAGA President

by edible_hat » Sun Aug 05, 2007 9:29 pm

Atory wrote:I'm sure if I randomly started to post about sewing, arcade fighters or anything else I'm into all over the place everyone would soon get pissed off at me too.

Hey dudes, check out my sweet Chun Li costume! I sewed it myself using old forum threads.
Mel Gibson's remake of The Life of Brian is nowhere near as funny as the original.

There are four autonomic responses, and they all start with F. Fright, fight, flight and making love. -Dr Karl

http://edible-hat.livejournal.com/
edible_hat

by IceLee » Sun Aug 05, 2007 9:41 pm

Oh god, Dave turned into Jackie Chan. *ducks*
IceLee

by Last Exile » Sun Aug 05, 2007 10:22 pm

Fapping over 9 year olds...that's real nice. You ruined my whole week with that one, Bazza. It took me months to get that piece of filth out of my head.

Secondly, fapping over 9 year olds doesn't qualify as awesome under any decent definition.

Thirdly, stop posting minderjährigen mädchen and spam in the wallpaper thread. There are too many people guilty of that and the thread specifically says no minderjährigen mädchen.
Disgusting...
Last Exile

by (mad) » Sun Aug 05, 2007 10:36 pm

yes, fapping over 9 year olds just isn't cool, though it brings to mind far too many terrible things including:
it's ok, she's 300 in the oav
episode 26 of excel saga - the 9 year old assassin in the love hotel
in communist russia, minderjährigen mädchen faps over you

then again, few people ever claim that i'm sane
(mad)
180 Proof

by Psike81 » Sun Aug 05, 2007 11:03 pm

Having a name like that , that's advertising the fact ...

Can we kill this now ?
I must feel proud about the things I choose ...,

Be it Ero-games , doujinshi , or clothes ; its all the SAME !
Psike81

by Last Exile » Sun Aug 05, 2007 11:41 pm

Yes, especially from the look of your avatar. Don't go joining the Black Parade on us.
Disgusting...
Last Exile

by Mappy » Mon Aug 06, 2007 4:41 am

You know, I could swear I left a thread for WoW bitching around here somewhere....

Oh, now I remember.... Here it is. Knew it had to be somewhere. 8)

This thread has no life. Are there undead in WoW? 8)
Mappy
Grumpy Old Man

by Bazza » Mon Aug 06, 2007 8:23 am

OK. I'll bite. Can't have my name mentioned in a thread I've never posted in can I?

Last Exile wrote:Fapping over 9 year olds...that's real nice. You ruined my whole week with that one, Bazza. It took me months to get that piece of filth out of my head.

Secondly, fapping over 9 year olds doesn't qualify as awesome under any decent definition.

Thirdly, stop posting minderjährigen mädchen and spam in the wallpaper thread. There are too many people guilty of that and the thread specifically says no minderjährigen mädchen.

Fate and Nanoha are in their 20's now, and yes, they do look it. Besides, I don't fap to minderjährigen mädchen at all. As hard as it is to believe I prefer cute over pedo. I only post references to fapping for the lulz. Perhaps that can be blamed on the amount of time I've lurked on the board that shall not be mentioned.

Please choose the appropriate argument from the options below.

A)I never said no minderjährigen mädchen.
B)It's my wallpaper thread so I can do whatever I want to it.
C)minderjährigen mädchen are fine too so long as they have most of their clothes on. I have yet to see anything that goes past the 'cute not pedo' barrier. That goes without saying there have been a few attempts at breaching the barrier.
D)Whats wrong with my supa-kawaii-moe Feito-chan nekomimi wallpaper? She has her clothes on, and is not engaged in any sexual acts.

IceLee wrote:baz's lewd comment

You're hanging out with a bunch of guys. Guys like talking about lewd things. Some more then others. Thats just the way we are. :)

IceLee wrote:Baz derailed first.

No, I didn't. My post was relevant to the topic. The topic was "greatest moment in anime". I posted what I believed to be the greatest moment in anime.

PROTIP: Don't give a professional troll a reason to fight back. 8)

Resident tank enthusiast. See me for racist and opinionated storytelling and vaguely accurate historical tank warfare-themed rants.
Bazza
A Trap is Fine Too

by (mad) » Mon Aug 06, 2007 9:21 am

Last Exile wrote:Yes, especially from the look of your avatar. Don't go joining the Black Parade on us.

why would i join the black parade? you do have to remember that that is a photo of me. if i wasn't me, i think you're statement might have been insulting. then again, anyone on the internet without a thick skin is asking for trouble, anyway
(mad)
180 Proof

by Atory » Mon Aug 06, 2007 10:40 am

I think your avatar is awesome... How is it considered mürrisch?
Atory
UniSAGA President

by Last Exile » Mon Aug 06, 2007 11:25 am

I was referring to Paul's avatar, not yours, Aaron. My post was directly after Paul's, not yours. hence it refers to Paul's, not yours. I certainly wasn't out to insult you at all. Apologies for any misninterpretation.

Bazza, everything I've ever seen and heard of Fate is that she is nine. Correct me if I'm wrong but in Magical Lyrical Girls Nanoha, they're nine. I'm not aware of any other versions of them.
Disgusting...
Last Exile

by Atory » Mon Aug 06, 2007 11:42 am

Wasn't he talking about a later series... Hence they could be older.
Atory
UniSAGA President

by Ryan White » Mon Aug 06, 2007 12:14 pm

Bazza wrote:You're hanging out with a bunch of guys. Guys like talking about lewd things. Some more then others. Thats just the way we are. :)

Ever hear about the Sexual Harassment minefield and my desire to stay the hell away from it? Guess who's side I'm going to take when somebody starts complaining about the behaviour of others on the forum, especially given section 4 of the forum guidelines.
As for minderjährigen mädchen, there is considerable difference between an image of a young girl, and a young girl in a sexually compromising situation. One has people overreacting, the other requires a linching. I think for Bazzas own good he should stop using the term "minderjährigen mädchen".
"The blood-dimmed tide is loosed, and everywhere
The ceremony of innocence is drowned;" - William Butler Yeats
B9 5E 43 72 1F D8 F5 1E 1A 9C 7E AB 04 20 E9 DC - This is my 128-bit integer, don't get any ideas about stealing it.
Ryan White
AJAS President

by (mad) » Mon Aug 06, 2007 12:17 pm

Last Exile wrote:I was referring to Paul's avatar, not yours, Aaron. My post was directly after Paul's, not yours. hence it refers to Paul's, not yours. I certainly wasn't out to insult you at all. Apologies for any misninterpretation.

fair enough, it's just the way you wrote what you did looked like you were adding to what he was saying, as opposed to talking about him.
i don't take offense and wouldn't be surprised if some people think i'm mürrisch under certain circumstance
(mad)
180 Proof

by Last Exile » Mon Aug 06, 2007 12:22 pm

(mad) wrote:fair enough, it's just the way you wrote what you did looked like you were adding to what he was saying, as opposed to talking about him.
i don't take offense and wouldn't be surprised if some people think i'm mürrisch under certain circumstance

I certainly don't think you are, I think you're quite smart. You wouldn't be in 3rd year Computer Science if you weren't.
Disgusting...
Last Exile

by Bazza » Mon Aug 06, 2007 3:07 pm

Last Exile wrote:Correct me if I'm wrong but in Magical Lyrical Girls Nanoha, they're nine. I'm not aware of any other versions of them.

Indeed you are correct for the first two series. However the current series (StrikersS) is set many years into the future, and I don't have an exact figure but they are both at least 20+. And married. :)

Resident tank enthusiast. See me for racist and opinionated storytelling and vaguely accurate historical tank warfare-themed rants.
Bazza
A Trap is Fine Too

by Mappy » Mon Aug 06, 2007 3:11 pm

Last Exile wrote:Bazza, everything I've ever seen and heard of Fate is that she is nine. Correct me if I'm wrong but in Magical Lyrical Girls Nanoha, they're nine. I'm not aware of any other versions of them.

Bazza is referring to Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha StrikerS, where Nanoha and Fate are a good decade older than they were in the original series.

Oh, and I didn't split this thread. Another mod did that.
Mappy
Grumpy Old Man

by Last Exile » Mon Aug 06, 2007 3:33 pm

Set 10 years after Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha A`s, Nanoha, Fate, Hayate and the rest of the crew are now working full time in the Time-Space Administration Bureau. Nanoha is a combat instructor, Fate is a special Investigator, and Hayate is a commanding officer. They must unite once again to save the dimensions. Introducing new characters as well: Subaru, Tiana, Carol and Elio. Stand by. Ready. Set up.!

-- description by Kiety

KIETY?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!

SON OF A........... (You asked why I never go to Anidb, White. THAT'S why!)

Bazza, I suggest you become friends with this guy. You are more alike that you could possibly know. In fact, you're probably related.
Disgusting...
Last Exile

by Mappy » Mon Aug 06, 2007 3:38 pm

He can't even get Caro's name right. 8)

And I was wondering what kind of response we'd get out of Mendes to the description author. 8)
Mappy
Grumpy Old Man

by Last Exile » Mon Aug 06, 2007 3:43 pm

Mappy wrote:He can't even get Caro's name right. 8)

And I was wondering what kind of response we'd get out of Mendes to the description author. 8)

Kiety and Chiibers - the two most twisted, warped people I've ever met. The most deadly fanboy and fangirl duo alive.

Again, this is why I don't ever go to that site. It took me months to get over those two.
Disgusting...
Last Exile

by Mappy » Mon Aug 06, 2007 3:53 pm

Seriously, from your descriptions of these people, you are yet to meet the real freaks, yet. And I mean the real freaks. I have, and it isn't pretty. It creates a whole new paradigm shift in your head when they appear in your life. 8)
Mappy
Grumpy Old Man

by Bazza » Mon Aug 06, 2007 3:54 pm

But does Kiety want to:

A) Do things to Fate-chan, or,
B) Watch Nanoha do things with Fate-chan.

Is this the guy who spammed Fate lingerie/panty shots all over forum X that we were discussing somewhere recently?

Bazza
A Trap is Fine Too

by Last Exile » Mon Aug 06, 2007 3:58 pm

Bazza wrote:But does Kiety want to:

A) Do things to Fate-chan, or,
B) Watch Nanoha do things with Fate-chan.

Is this the guy who spammed Fate lingerie/panty shots all over forum X that we were discussing somewhere recently?

C. All of the above.
D. Wherever Kiety goes, Chiibers goes.
E. What he has from 4chan, 2chan and just about anywhere else on the net is in the millions of pictures and terrabytes of memory.

Your path is clear.
Disgusting...
Last Exile

by Bazza » Mon Aug 06, 2007 4:06 pm

I might have to get some of that Fate lingerie and /u/ from him. But he can keep everything else. 8)

Bazza
A Trap is Fine Too

by Last Exile » Mon Aug 06, 2007 4:36 pm

Mappy wrote:Seriously, from your descriptions of these people, you are yet to meet the real freaks, yet. And I mean the real freaks. I have, and it isn't pretty. It creates a whole new paradigm shift in your head when they appear in your life. 8)

3 months of in-game spamming and what he put on about 5 different guild forums was enough to make those two permanent outcasts on Blackrock.
Disgusting...
Last Exile

by (mad) » Mon Aug 06, 2007 7:42 pm

Last Exile wrote:I certainly don't think you are, I think you're quite smart. You wouldn't be in 3rd year Computer Science if you weren't.

fair enough. i know it's irrelevant, but it's actually 4th year of computer systems engineering and maths and computer science. i think i deserve the extra wank-factor for the fact that i'll be at uni for 2 years longer than computer science people
(mad)
180 Proof