AJAS.org.au Forum Archive

Adelaide Japanese Animation Society

AJAS Forum Archive

Forum Administrators and Moderators

Suspect admits confession to 5th murder in Fukushima false

by Mappy » Fri Nov 24, 2006 9:40 am

http://www.japantoday.com/jp/news/391275

Thursday, November 23, 2006 at 05:00 EST

FUKUSHIMA — A 30-year-old man indicted for killing four people has withdrawn his confession to the murder of another person, investigative sources said Wednesday. Shojiro Nishimoto, who was sentenced to death for the murder of four people, told an appeal hearing at the Tokyo High Court last month that he had killed a woman in Fukushima Prefecture in 2003 and abandoned her body in mountains, prompting the Fukushima police to launch an investigation.

However, the police could not find the body and Nishimoto told them Monday evening that the confession was a lie, according to the sources. He was quoted as telling the police he had wanted to cut ties with his relatives and the public by falsely admitting to another crime.
Mappy
Grumpy Old Man

by Ryan White » Fri Nov 24, 2006 4:45 pm

Damn, wish my family was so forgiving that 4 murders wouldn't be enough to get rid of them.
All my family would do is tell me to stop wasting time.
"The blood-dimmed tide is loosed, and everywhere
The ceremony of innocence is drowned;" - William Butler Yeats
B9 5E 43 72 1F D8 F5 1E 1A 9C 7E AB 04 20 E9 DC - This is my 128-bit integer, don't get any ideas about stealing it.
Ryan White
AJAS President

by Mappy » Sat Nov 25, 2006 6:42 am

Honestly.... He's already committed 4 actual murders.... You mean his family aren't just that little bit suspect about him by now? It's like saying there is a cutoff point for your social circle when you're killing people....
Mappy
Grumpy Old Man