AJAS.org.au Forum Archive

Adelaide Japanese Animation Society

AJAS Forum Archive

Forum Administrators and Moderators

Shiki and the blood bath it brought with it...

by GarryGod » Sat Jan 01, 2011 3:54 am

so shiki was'nt really to rapped about this series when it started but it pulled me in some compelling characters tackling situations that seem alienated by there everyday life simple run of the mill story of a quiet happy town full of everyday people are greated by troublsome guests who pretty much split the whole town to piece's with lots of emotions and plotting the last 4 or so episode's are nothing but complete enjoyable purging the town of its unwanted infestation of shiki/vampire's/werewolf's they spend the remanding of the show covered head to toe in blood and lots of it lots of conflict is resolved and so much is well executed well above your average thriller drama series it was a really nicely series i enjoyed... despite the ending not being truely happy with the town burned a sunder and the head shiki and her trusted friend the young priest escaping into the open world...there are two prelouge episode's that made the tipping point of the last 3 - 4 episode's so compelling and violent also hahahaha megumi gets OWNED BY TRACTORS!!! ran over crushed arm and finally crushed with reverse tractor over the face!!!! yeah! oh yeah that was sweet and hilarious!!! love your enthusiasm guys really love it :D
Imagethanks GAINAX your writers never stop surprising me...
GarryGod
Net Raider

Re: Shiki and the blood bath it brought with it...

by Mappy » Sat Jan 01, 2011 7:13 am

I wasn't expecting Garbeard to cop it, but there really weren't many characters in this show that saw the end. Only five of any note.
Mappy
Grumpy Old Man

Re: Shiki and the blood bath it brought with it...

by GarryGod » Thu Jun 16, 2011 12:08 am

episode 20.5 incredibly gripping and such painfull emotional actions of this episode despite its simple scene's the ending was just... and all is done...
Imagethanks GAINAX your writers never stop surprising me...
GarryGod
Net Raider