AJAS.org.au Forum Archive

Adelaide Japanese Animation Society

AJAS Forum Archive

Forum Administrators and Moderators

hellsing 07 review and spoilers alert!

by GarryGod » Tue Dec 29, 2009 9:34 pm

well another day pass's and there's a nice present for me from father Christmas and it comes in the form of hellsing ultimate OVA 07
well as i watch in the dark lit room of my lounge i was given bright flash's of bullet fire blood, gore, destruction and complete annihilation with this next piece of the OVA series this one surrounds the life of pip burnadotte.
as the nazi's come after them wave after wave they are completely wipedout!. and while there backed into a corner there only hope lies within sera victoria backup only to go 1 on 1 with Zorin blitz..
but sera falls victim to her ability to delve deep into the mind of her past only to bring illusion of her tough childhood and the death of her parents while under her spell sera loses a arm and both eyes with her giant scythe.
pip comes to the rescue only to be impaled by zorin's scythe with his last ounce of strength and sera by his side he takes the oppertunity to steal that one kiss he wanted all along(cue sad music) zorin in the background rubbing it in subjecting him as a lonely insect while her platoon cackle along.
this enrage's sera so much she decide's to drink the blood of pip as he offered and this brought to it the ultimate bond between sera's and pip a unstoppable force of power as she regenarates a eye and a powerful new arm of red black energy sluaghters the platoon and ends zorin with the longest face grind to the wall i have ever seen? as such shrodinger pops up and informs zorin has failed and she is then spotaniously combust's and sera walks away with new powers :D

overall its a blutig good change of pace from 06 now we wait until 08 to come out (hopefully)
btw i am not 100% sure this will be suitable for ajas OVA night one scene has to be noted sure its 5 sec but it involvedead body sex and rape enjoy :D
Imagethanks GAINAX your writers never stop surprising me...
GarryGod
Net Raider

Re: hellsing 07 review and spoilers alert!

by Last Exile » Tue Dec 29, 2009 9:40 pm

I think we've played something with that content before. Yep, we have.
Disgusting...
Last Exile

by Hans Stockmann » Tue Dec 29, 2009 10:33 pm

Shinji Ikari wrote:I'm so messed up.
Although I don’t know about the directions at 4:51.
It’s commonly known when you look north in Japan East is to your left. Please don’t try to correct that sentence. It lasts only for a second but I wouldn’t expect a mistake like that.
Hans Stockmann
Master Asia's True Apprentice

by Last Exile » Wed Dec 30, 2009 1:22 am

I was thinking more along the lines of Garden of Sinners and Canaan. You are correct about the content. Just that I doubt AJAS would ever have played that one. :lol:
Disgusting...
Last Exile

by Dhumahn » Wed Dec 30, 2009 8:25 am

Bah!! 5 seconds is 5 seconds....I'll still play it anyway, because Hellsing's a good series 8)
"Jiiiiiiiiiiii......."
Dhumahn
Highly Legit and Absolutely Shameless