AJAS.org.au Forum Archive

Adelaide Japanese Animation Society

AJAS Forum Archive

Forum Administrators and Moderators

IUNYASHA

by kitkat » Wed Mar 11, 2009 10:15 pm

hey everyone! does any1 know if their will be anymore of Inuyasha because to me the end was really poor. i mean nuraku is still alive and so is his evil gang. koga did not show up at the end and sehourmaru (sorry for my spelling) was not in it. it was not cool. can anyone help me?
kitkat

Re: IUNYASHA

by Atory » Wed Mar 11, 2009 10:20 pm

Inuyasha has an ending? :?
Atory
UniSAGA President

by Bazza » Wed Mar 11, 2009 10:23 pm

You could always go write your own fan fiction version of the ending...... be sure to throw lots of incestuous homolust in there. People love incestuous homolust. :)

Resident tank enthusiast. See me for racist and opinionated storytelling and vaguely accurate historical tank warfare-themed rants.
Bazza
A Trap is Fine Too

by kitkat » Wed Mar 11, 2009 11:37 pm

im terrible in writingi wont be able to write my own ending. i really hope that they will make more episodes
kitkat

by Mappy » Thu Mar 12, 2009 1:35 am

Inuyasha is done. They aren't going to revisit it. It is like asking if they are going to revisit Ranma or Urusei Yatsura. The answer will always be: no.
Mappy
Grumpy Old Man

by Sufferes » Thu Mar 12, 2009 2:13 pm

I heard the anime company basically realised that the manga wouldn't be finishing anytime soon, and they pulled the plug on the production... so they rushed the 'ending' :?
I'm the Moustache Maaaaaan!
Sufferes

by Mappy » Thu Mar 12, 2009 7:13 pm

It is more likely the ratings fell below a level thought acceptable by the advertising paymasters, so the show was canned.

It happened to Kenshin, which was still receiving an 8% audience share (8% of the viewing population) when it was cancelled. Most shows are lucky to get that. Then again, Kenshin was on during primetime. Most shows are on some time past midnight.

Comparitively speaking: Sazae-san, the highest rating anime, gets around 17-25% audience share. It is also cheap, family-friendly and poorly made pap.
Mappy
Grumpy Old Man