AJAS.org.au Forum Archive

Adelaide Japanese Animation Society

AJAS Forum Archive

Forum Administrators and Moderators

Bikie gangs - what to do...

by Last Exile » Fri Jun 22, 2007 2:01 am

So, like, Hell's Angels shot up Light Square two weeks ago and Melbourne this week. The Rebels keep making a mess of Rundle Street each weekend. Some other mob has a fortress out in my suburb (blutig factory section of Royal Park!), then there's the one out in Croydon. Since White mentioned the incident in Melbourne after AJAS on Tuesday, it made it conversation material.

So what the blutig hell do we do with them? The idea bikies are just rebels without a cause is a load of crap. They're the new age white version of crime syndicates.

For once, I agree with Bob Francis' two ideas.

1. How many are there in jail, Captain Marvel?! (Mike Rann's 5AA nickname) Find a way to pass a law without it taking 1 year to be invoked!

2. Shoot 'em with a dart and fark 'em off.
Disgusting...
Last Exile

by Mappy » Fri Jun 22, 2007 4:04 am

The trouble with laws, and those who make them, is that they're always 200 steps behind what they want to legislate against.

It has to be said, though, that they (the 1 percenters) don't really like the attention they're being given by their more stupid members.
Mappy
Grumpy Old Man

by Rasberry » Fri Jun 22, 2007 8:08 am

whilst you always hear about the bad bikie gangs, there are quite a few clubs that are actually good, one must remember this when making new rules.
Rasberry
N00bhunter

by Bazza » Fri Jun 22, 2007 9:08 am

HMMWV-mounted chain guns = no moar gangs. 8)

Resident tank enthusiast. See me for racist and opinionated storytelling and vaguely accurate historical tank warfare-themed rants.
Bazza
A Trap is Fine Too