AJAS.org.au Forum Archive

Adelaide Japanese Animation Society

AJAS Forum Archive

Forum Administrators and Moderators

Daiteikoku

by GarryGod » Wed Apr 27, 2011 10:15 pm

Great Japan Empire - not much to say, protagonist Togo Tsuyoshi, based on famed Japanese navy admiral Togo Heihachiro (1904-1905 Russo-Japanese War).
Mikado, Empress of Japan
well as much as a mediocere fan i am glad to say Daiteikoku is finally out in japan "big empire"
also known as "Hentai World War II in Space", or "Eroge Legend of the Galactic Heroes"
from Alicesoft games from great stratergy titles like Big Bang Age and something something sangoku rance the new 2011 project is here with a futuristic WW11 space war between all the big country names i played about 30mins and thought it was pretty good difficult but good i am sure within a year or so they will have it fully fan translated but for now its a stratergy based guessing game :D
For those who are unfamiliar, the gameplay will be territory conquest SLG, simliar to Sengoku Rance and previous games in the "Dai" series such as Daibanchou - Big Bang Age. It took 4 years to develop, and used up 3 games' worth of resource, with the longest script among Alicesoft releases to date. According to promo video, there will be over than 100 named characters with CV ??!!
Opening
larger factions:
Aeris Empire (Great Britain) - throughout the vast colonies of the Aeris Empire, governors are mistreating the natives (read Apartheid) and revolts escalating. The bishoujo queen of Aeris is desperately trying to hold her decaying empire from falling apart.
Sarah Britain - Queen of Aeris

Dokutsu 3rd Empire (Germany) - suffered humiliation in the previous war, and is now led by a genius blond teenage girl motivated to restore honor. She is groomed by her propaganda minister lady to be a popular idol.
Lydia Adolf - President of 3rd Reich

Human Unified Organization Soviet (Soviet Union) - A silver-haired minderjährigen mädchen (Catherlin chan = Catherine the Great + Stalin?) toppled imperial Russia, and founded the Human Unified Organization. She wants to make everyone in the world equal…
Catherlin - chairwoman of Human Unified Org

Gamerican Republic (America) - ruled by a puppet president, manipulated by a secret society (read Freemason) formed by the super rich beautiful gals.

Minor Factions:
Italin Republic (Italy)
Ofrance Kingdom (France)
Chinese Empire
Nordic Union
Kingdom of Spain
Ottoman Empire? (Turkey)
Various colonies (India, Malaysia, Vietnam, Kanya, South Africa, Canada, etc)
Imagethanks GAINAX your writers never stop surprising me...
GarryGod
Net Raider

Re: Daiteikoku

by Hans Stockmann » Thu Apr 28, 2011 1:18 pm

Did you really just copy/paste the first post of the Hongfire thread?
Although I don’t know about the directions at 4:51.
It’s commonly known when you look north in Japan East is to your left. Please don’t try to correct that sentence. It lasts only for a second but I wouldn’t expect a mistake like that.
Hans Stockmann
Master Asia's True Apprentice

by GarryGod » Thu Apr 28, 2011 1:24 pm

Hans Stockmann wrote:Did you really just copy/paste the first post of the Hongfire thread?

meh i copied some of it... where do you think i got the pics from...
GarryGod
Net Raider

by Last Exile » Thu Apr 28, 2011 1:24 pm

Hans Stockmann wrote:Did you really just copy/paste the first post of the Hongfire thread?

Did you really just mention that place?
Disgusting...
Last Exile

by GarryGod » Thu Apr 28, 2011 1:27 pm

yeah h0ngfir3 a pretty good site for all your eroge needs...
GarryGod
Net Raider

by Mappy » Thu Apr 28, 2011 4:29 pm

What is this I don't even....
Mappy
Grumpy Old Man