AJAS.org.au Forum Archive

Adelaide Japanese Animation Society

AJAS Forum Archive

Forum Administrators and Moderators

Japan Today: Husband killed after argument....

by Mappy » Wed Jan 31, 2007 5:26 pm

Woman says she killed husband to put an end to argument

http://www.japantoday.com/jp/news/397678

Wednesday, January 31, 2007 at 07:52 EST

TOKYO — A woman who was recently arrested for dumping her husband's dismembered body parts around Tokyo has told the police she killed him to put an end to their argument, investigative sources said on Tuesday.

Kaori Mihashi, 32, has been charged with murdering her husband Yusuke, a 30-year-old employee of a foreign-affiliated financial company.

Kaori told the police she killed Yusuke by clubbing his head with a wine bottle after he went to bed on Dec 12 after coming home drunk early in the morning, according to investigations.

After Yusuke came home, he and Kaori "began to have an argument as usual" which lasted for about an hour, the police said.

The couple had been married for three and a half years, but their relations began to sour six months after their wedding held in March 2003.

Kaori told the police she had been abused at home and also said, "I could not be the person I am because our ways of living never matched. I was desperate."

After killing Yusuke, Kaori allegedly cut up his body with a saw before abandoning his torso, the lower half of the body, and his head at separate locations.

The two lived in a condominium in an expensive residential neighborhood in Tokyo's Shibuya Ward. She had been renovating the condo in an alleged attempt to hide evidence, the police said.
Mappy
Grumpy Old Man

by asurin » Thu Feb 01, 2007 9:39 pm

Another tale of the hapless Japanese salaryman.
Purveyor of live action Japanese TV shows.
asurin