Mappy
Grumpy Old Man

Re: OM NOM NOM NOM NOM!!!

by Rim Dark » Fri Jan 21, 2011 11:40 pm

this show not bad
Rim Dark

by Mappy » Fri Jan 21, 2011 11:43 pm

You should've been following /a/ during the livestream, this morning. 300+ messages of "wait.... what...?" 8)
Mappy
Grumpy Old Man

by Hans Stockmann » Sat Jan 22, 2011 12:05 am

I am eagerly awaiting each episode of Madoka. I think it's finally going to be the show that will let us calculate the exact rate at which Akiyuki Shinbo burns money.
Although I don’t know about the directions at 4:51.
It’s commonly known when you look north in Japan East is to your left. Please don’t try to correct that sentence. It lasts only for a second but I wouldn’t expect a mistake like that.
Hans Stockmann
Master Asia's True Apprentice

by Mappy » Sat Jan 22, 2011 12:28 am

Considering the clipping in some of the scenes, probably not nearly as much as we expect.
Mappy
Grumpy Old Man

by GarryGod » Tue Feb 01, 2011 12:01 am

i can't believe i was able to drag my sorry ass thru 4 episode's of this show... and its 4 episode's and the main character has'nt even turned into a friggin magical girl yet! it give's me that trapeze feeling when it transitions from anime to monty python flickering image's and twilight zone of madness... its aparent this show is big in the homeland the shear amount of PIXV work is unbelievable for a character who's dead!!!
Imagethanks GAINAX your writers never stop surprising me...
GarryGod
Net Raider

by Pirate Man » Tue Feb 01, 2011 10:12 am

Mappy wrote:You should've been following /a/ during the livestream, this morning. 300+ messages of "wait.... what...?" 8)

Seen it to bad she won't be heading towards the next episode.

GarryGod wrote:i can't believe i was able to drag my sorry ass thru 4 episode's of this show... and its 4 episode's and the main character has'nt even turned into a friggin magical girl yet! it give's me that trapeze feeling when it transitions from anime to monty python flickering image's and twilight zone of madness... its aparent this show is big in the homeland the shear amount of PIXV work is unbelievable for a character who's dead!!!

I guess this show is Ahead of your time isn't it. Don't lose your mind to this show though. It's Heading in the right direction.

Well look at Aeris in FFVII she kicked the bucket when someone stabbed a sword through her, though if a Male character dies no one cares :<
Pirate Man
Forum /b/tard