AJAS.org.au Forum Archive

Adelaide Japanese Animation Society

AJAS Forum Archive

Forum Administrators and Moderators

let the revolution begin!

by GarryGod » Sun Oct 24, 2010 11:18 pm

so i after hearing "utena this, utena that!" i finally plucked up enough courage and decided to watch would could be... the most fabulous series ever made in anime...
from the start i had my doubts the shear amount of colour, redicioulasly fab-tastic character design and thats just the men :S. it got to me sure i kinda felt weird watching this somewhat chickflick of a anime but i grew wanting more and more of it it started tugging at my eyes at the shear beauty of the design work everywhere you look its roses everywhere! everywhere!!! the story trys to be as simple as possible but then it try's to build on this and your left wondering...what the fuk is going on? is this real or a fantasy some kind of matrix romance novel??? i could'nt tell if up was up or down was down? its such a blend of emotion and love and unity not to mention revolution of the world...its time ta duel!!! with swords :P
its a incredible journey of anime imagination... try it.... i dare you :lol:
then theres the movie.... oh the movie.... gotta watch the series if you wanna be less confused from the movie...its still fab anime and that ending....geez its pretty revolutionary...
Imagethanks GAINAX your writers never stop surprising me...
GarryGod
Net Raider

Re: let the revolution begin!

by Mappy » Mon Oct 25, 2010 4:51 am

Told you. This show was the fab in 1997. It pretty much s.hits all over everything else from that year.
Mappy
Grumpy Old Man