AJAS.org.au Forum Archive

Adelaide Japanese Animation Society

AJAS Forum Archive

Forum Administrators and Moderators

King Of Thorn and redline...

by GarryGod » Sun Sep 05, 2010 4:02 pm

well i just spend the afternoon watching the king of thorn movie at the Palace Nova Cinema in the city wow... you could totally get away with a free movie no one asked to see my ticket :shock:
anywayz apart from the mediocre amount of audience numbers the movie went on countless adverts of crAp... then the movie began i was rather suprised to see the SUNRISE title pop up with haro? and then i relized who actually animated this movie @_@. so far the movie was well lit colour was clear the audio was excellent then the movie rolled on the setting one note the subtitles were above average.. basic times new romans i think with white layout sometimes the italic was on with narration apart from that it was well presented i found the movie to be a decent watch but with one minor problem...
THE blutig CGI OH MY GOD! yeah it was rather terrible the monsters i can understand BUT THE CHARACTERS? ewwww its like watching those terrible Vocaloid MD video's again @_@
so for scoring its.
Video quality 7:10
Audio quality 6:10
story 9:10
Character Voice Acting 7:10
THAT STUPID CGI 0:10 :twisted:

oh well worth a sitting....only once...
now tonights gonna be another one MADHOUSE animation of RedLine...i expect Mad Vehicle's And Super Amounts of COLOUR!!!! :wow:
Imagethanks GAINAX your writers never stop surprising me...
GarryGod
Net Raider

Re: King Of Thorn and redline...

by Hans Stockmann » Mon Sep 06, 2010 12:32 am

Redline's pretty much The Venus Wars... with racing!

It worked. It worked well.
Although I don’t know about the directions at 4:51.
It’s commonly known when you look north in Japan East is to your left. Please don’t try to correct that sentence. It lasts only for a second but I wouldn’t expect a mistake like that.
Hans Stockmann
Master Asia's True Apprentice

Re: King Of Thorn and redline...

by GarryGod » Mon Sep 06, 2010 12:33 am

well redline went and saw the most mind blowing colour show eva!! me, hans, simeon(cheap skate did'nt pay entry) watched the redline movie first things first this movie is about speed and how addictive it is... and the shear amount of detail, colour, texture, design my god everything is unique down to the line work! definitly worth the entry fee...
its a great movie full of power and kick! sure the plot and scripts basic stuff but its the amount of per-zaz! it gives you when he drops that nitro pill into the engine its also got a fully decked out character array weither there minor or major there unique and full of energy and make a great addition to the cast definitly a great movie for people of cars, fast stuff, also brüste!, and anime its gold

Video Quality: it dos'nt need a rating its eye sex
Audio Quality: 8:10 the amount of doff doff was acceptable
story: dosn't need one... but again 8:10
character voice acting: oh yeah there was alot of goodies especially the noticable nanoha as the princess... JP was done by howl from howls moving castle

on final note: MUST GET ON BLU RAY!!!!! NOW!
also this movie is pure western material nothing like this will sell big in nippon
Imagethanks GAINAX your writers never stop surprising me...
GarryGod
Net Raider