AJAS.org.au Forum Archive

Adelaide Japanese Animation Society

AJAS Forum Archive

Forum Administrators and Moderators

roberta's blood trail OVA episode 1 review :P

by GarryGod » Sun Jun 27, 2010 11:44 am

ok finally got something desperate enough to get my hot hands on this one...
the have kept original as close as they can same OP song but remix'd (just 1/1000 other remix's of that song!) but it starts of strong during the vietname war and how blutig murderous american soldiers where....
then we jump to 25 years later and roberta is following along her master when a desive CIA? (i am not sure due to raws) operative group plan a assassination of him and she is stuck with the murderous intent to find the culprits... then we skip to roanapur and rock is still getting over the yakuza arc and revy is cocky as ever and everyone is all there.... then things start to kick off BANG! yellowtail bar having a few drinks of bacardi the local columbian gang rocks up and heed warning of another maid on the lose? (i think?) and speak of the devil she appears a somewhat tan look-a-like of chun li from street fighter (you will see when she starts fighting) starts tention due to past arrivals from roberta :P and she gets surrounded picked up by columbian only to have A HIDDEN BLADE IN HIS FOOT RAMMED INTO HIS BALLS!!!! and $hit hits the fan pulls out these SMG and goes all spin and gun on us just as good as roberta only smaller :P and then backup arrive's and mounted gunner rips the bar to smitherens!!! lucky for the little maid has a hidden weapon in her back of her dress .... A F!##@@ M209 Grenade launcher!!!! great way to start a OVA series well pulled off with a interesting finish to a episode very well could be the greatest series this season? only time will tell with more installments to come....
Imagethanks GAINAX your writers never stop surprising me...
GarryGod
Net Raider

Re: roberta's blood trail OVA episode 1 review :P

by Ryan White » Tue Jun 29, 2010 11:02 pm

If the OVA follows the manga, that's not a m209 but an EX-41 grenade launcher.
"The blood-dimmed tide is loosed, and everywhere
The ceremony of innocence is drowned;" - William Butler Yeats
B9 5E 43 72 1F D8 F5 1E 1A 9C 7E AB 04 20 E9 DC - This is my 128-bit integer, don't get any ideas about stealing it.
Ryan White
AJAS President

Re: roberta's blood trail OVA episode 1 review :P

by GarryGod » Tue Jun 29, 2010 11:34 pm

i knew someone would correct me its just i played max payne 2 to remind me of M209. the fact i can do bullet time with it was fun
Imagethanks GAINAX your writers never stop surprising me...
GarryGod
Net Raider