AJAS.org.au Forum Archive

Adelaide Japanese Animation Society

AJAS Forum Archive

Forum Administrators and Moderators

Sentai Filmworks Adds Blue Drop, Polyphonica, Special A

by GarryGod » Thu Sep 03, 2009 6:45 pm

Sentai Filmworks Adds Blue Drop, Polyphonica, Special A

The newly-formed North American video distributor Section23 Films has announced that it will release Sentai Filmworks' five new anime acquisitions — Blue Drop, Polyphonica, Special A, Tears to Tiara, and the second season of You're Under Arrest — this November. Also that month, Section23 Films will release Sentai Filmworks' second DVD collection of little snow fairy sugar, as well as the live-action horror titles Ki-Gai and Nu-Meri ~ Book of the New Spawn from another North American licensee, Switchblade Pictures.

Ki-Gai and You're Under Arrest Season 2 Collection 1 will ship on November 3, followed by Nu-Meri ~ Book of the New Spawn and Special A Collection 1 on November 10. Blue Drop Complete Collection, little snow fairy sugar Collection 2, and Polyphonica Complete Collection will ship a week later on November 17. Finally, Tears to Tiara Collection 1 will arrive on November 24.

i am not to familiar with some of these title's anything out of these good?

source: http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2009-09-02/sentai-filmworks-adds-blue-drop-polyphonica-special-a
Imagethanks GAINAX your writers never stop surprising me...
GarryGod
Net Raider

Re: Sentai Filmworks Adds Blue Drop, Polyphonica, Special A

by Mappy » Thu Sep 03, 2009 8:53 pm

No, no and, um.... no.

YUA S2: About blutig time.
Mappy
Grumpy Old Man

Re: Sentai Filmworks Adds Blue Drop, Polyphonica, Special A

by Hans Stockmann » Fri Sep 04, 2009 3:00 am

It means we get to own that one van chase on DVD though.
Although I don’t know about the directions at 4:51.
It’s commonly known when you look north in Japan East is to your left. Please don’t try to correct that sentence. It lasts only for a second but I wouldn’t expect a mistake like that.
Hans Stockmann
Master Asia's True Apprentice