AJAS.org.au Forum Archive

Adelaide Japanese Animation Society

AJAS Forum Archive

Forum Administrators and Moderators

hellsing 06 ultimate OVA summary and thoughts SPOILER ALERT!

by GarryGod » Sun Aug 02, 2009 3:56 pm

well well well finally it has arrived and what a show it has in store for us all the.
hellsing 06 came out and its something to look forward to and i must say its very spectacular OVA episode(mind you only copy of it is RAW so expect pointing in the dark).
it pretty much left off where had in the 5th episode but be aware of one thing again alucard gets 2 - 3 mins screentime which is ok sorta makes all the other character's just as important as the last ^_^.
we get to see the Iscariot's make there move onto the major with a spectacular army of christian's dressed in the most controversial outfit i could'nt believe this some questions had to be asked when some people see this... :shock:
and we get to see some more blood curdling rampaging vampire's rampaging the streets of london and of course there's sir integra having a tasty cigar all thanks to Anderson's little squadron :P
but most of this episode is devoted to the invasion of hellsing headquarter's with one blimp that is being commanded by zorin blitz (manly vampire with huge ass reaper and scripture over half her face and body) and of course one of the pinnacle moments of this battle is of course seras Victoria new toy and boy does it pack a punch...
as for the rest of the movie its just "talk talk talk" and of course i dunno WTF is going on during that moment :)
so i enjoyed it of course there are speculations on the net saying this is the last one which i hope is false information but seems like this is all we got so far from hirano of course the ED credits was hilarious and awesome music to boot...
hellsing ultimate. the title say's it all :respect:
Imagethanks GAINAX your writers never stop surprising me...
GarryGod
Net Raider

Re: hellsing 06 ultimate OVA summary and thoughts SPOILER ALERT!

by GarryGod » Fri Aug 07, 2009 9:25 pm

oh my god its finally subbed *climax*
GarryGod
Net Raider

by White Demon » Tue Aug 11, 2009 10:04 am

GarryGod wrote: sir integra

You do release Integra is a woman don't you?
GEEKS RULE!

Nerds suck.

(\_/)
(o.o)
((")(") This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him in his quest for world domination.
White Demon
Purveyor of Playlists

by Mappy » Tue Aug 11, 2009 2:53 pm

Integra is given the title of "Sir" despite being a woman.
Mappy
Grumpy Old Man

by GarryGod » Tue Aug 11, 2009 10:17 pm

White Demon wrote:
GarryGod wrote: sir integra

You do release Integra is a woman don't you?

the reason why she is pronounced "sir" is cause she has been knighted by her majesty the queen for her work in the Hellsing organization
GarryGod
Net Raider

by White Demon » Wed Aug 12, 2009 11:03 am

Shows you how much attention I've paid to the new Hellsing.

I've only seen subs of the original series where it was subbed as exactly what they were calling her (Integra-sama). I always thought of calling her as 'lady-Integra'.

Never seen the dub and, as I said, haven't really paid attention to the new OVA series yet (been waiting for more (all?) of it to come out so i can watch it together).
GEEKS RULE!

Nerds suck.

(\_/)
(o.o)
((")(") This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him in his quest for world domination.
White Demon
Purveyor of Playlists

by GarryGod » Sat Aug 22, 2009 6:08 pm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1wCEMUh0N4I&eurl=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nekomagic.com%2F%3Fp%3D7058&feature=player_embedded#t=109

sweet trailer for hellsing 07 i knew it was bound to happen after 6 so it looks promising and ultimately action packed hopefully this is the OVA i been waiting for more action there needs to be more dedicated action episode's of the new material...
GarryGod
Net Raider