AJAS.org.au Forum Archive

Adelaide Japanese Animation Society

AJAS Forum Archive

Forum Administrators and Moderators

TRSI Adds Stuff....

by Dhumahn » Fri Jul 03, 2009 8:25 pm

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/20 ... que-bakery

"Announced at company's website & Anime Expo panel

Nozomi Entertainment, the anime production arm of the Right Stuf online retailer, has announced on its website and at its Anime Expo panel on Thursday that it has acquired Aria the Origination, Aria the OVA ~Arietta~, Antique Bakery, and two seasons of the Junjou Romantica anime.

Aria the Origination is the third and final television series based on Kozue Amano's acclaimed future slice-of-Life manga about Akari, a girl training to be a gondolier on a canal-filled planet. Aria the OVA ~Arietta~ is set between the second television series (Aria the Natural) and Aria the Origination. ADV Manga released part of the original Aria manga series, and Tokyopop reissued the whole series and its Aqua prequel manga.

The Antique Bakery anime adapts Fumi Yoshinaga's "heartful" comedy manga about four men who run Antique, a quaint cafe that celebrates the small joys of life such as cake. Digital Manga Publishing released the original manga in North America. The manga was also adapted into a live-action television drama series in 2001 and into a live-action Korean movie this year.

The Junjō Romantica anime is based on Shungiku Nakamura's popular boys-love manga of the same name. The first anime season ran in spring of 2008, while the Junjō Romantica 2 season ran that fall. The first 10 volumes of the manga version are available in English from Tokyopop's Blu label.
"

Well, it's a case of the good, the bad and the yoai here......maybe I might just pick up Junjou :twisted:
"Jiiiiiiiiiiii......."
Dhumahn
Highly Legit and Absolutely Shameless