AJAS.org.au Forum Archive

Adelaide Japanese Animation Society

AJAS Forum Archive

Forum Administrators and Moderators

Playlist - 11th December 2007

by Dhumahn » Wed Dec 05, 2007 8:54 am

I could have sworn I had double Hayate set up for last meeting...

This weeks playlist is as follows:

Claymore 20
Nodame Cantabile 10
Soukou no Strain 6
Hayate no Gotoku 15
Seirei no Moribito 6
Lucky Star 23
Death Note 35/36

enjoy!!
"Jiiiiiiiiiiii......."
Dhumahn
Highly Legit and Absolutely Shameless

Re: Playlist - 11th December 2007

by Mappy » Wed Dec 05, 2007 6:11 pm

Dhumahn wrote:I could have sworn I had double Hayate set up for last meeting...

At this rate, it's what we'll be getting in the last meeting as there is no episode 38 of Death Note.
Mappy
Grumpy Old Man

by Ryan White » Thu Dec 06, 2007 12:40 am

I changed the playlist, I'm sure you'll live. Double Hayate doesn't work well with it being in the middle of the playlist and Death Note is closer to being finished. There might be double Hayate for the 18th if I'm in a nice mood.
"The blood-dimmed tide is loosed, and everywhere
The ceremony of innocence is drowned;" - William Butler Yeats
B9 5E 43 72 1F D8 F5 1E 1A 9C 7E AB 04 20 E9 DC - This is my 128-bit integer, don't get any ideas about stealing it.
Ryan White
AJAS President

by Madman » Thu Dec 06, 2007 8:51 pm

Ryan White wrote:

I changed the playlist, I'm sure you'll live. Double Hayate doesn't work well with it being in the middle of the playlist and Death Note is closer to being finished. There might be double Hayate for the 18th if I'm in a nice mood.

Greg, havn't you worked it out by now - you have no control! This is not a democracy....
signature removed irredeemably by court order for being massively overloli. have a nice day. :)
Madman
Harbinger of the Lolicaust

by Last Exile » Thu Dec 06, 2007 10:48 pm

Madman wrote:
Ryan White wrote:

Greg, havn't you worked it out by now - you have no control! This is not a democracy....

Neither do you.
Disgusting...
Last Exile

by Madman » Thu Dec 06, 2007 11:20 pm

My god Mendes, you are so random. I never insinuated for a moment thought that i did. Was that meant to be some sort of lame attack on me? :o If so, was that the best you could come up with? With all the ammunition i give people, you cant even fire the gun..
signature removed irredeemably by court order for being massively overloli. have a nice day. :)
Madman

by Last Exile » Thu Dec 06, 2007 11:30 pm

Nope, not an attack at all. Just fact.
Disgusting...
Last Exile

by Atory » Thu Dec 06, 2007 11:40 pm

I can get the playlist changed :lol:
I guess Ryan finds my whining irratating :P
Atory
UniSAGA President

by Last Exile » Fri Dec 07, 2007 1:20 am

Atory wrote:I can get the playlist changed :lol:

What kind of warped human being would find you irritating?!
Disgusting...
Last Exile

by Atory » Fri Dec 07, 2007 1:25 am

Is that a challenge?
Atory
UniSAGA President

by Ryan White » Fri Dec 07, 2007 1:27 am

Atory wrote:I can get the playlist changed :lol:

You offer feedback on what you want to see on the playlist, make recommendations and bring new people therefore you have more influence.
B9 5E 43 72 1F D8 F5 1E 1A 9C 7E AB 04 20 E9 DC - This is my 128-bit integer, don't get any ideas about stealing it.
Ryan White
AJAS President

by Last Exile » Fri Dec 07, 2007 1:39 am

Atory wrote:Is that a challenge?

If you really want it to be, consider Friday your stage. I'm already on edge from the Computer Science department lying to me, ImageShack bugging on me, mürrisch handlungen einer schwuchtel, MCR being declared the defining musical point of this generation by Rolling Stone, the most lame-brained nightfill manager I've ever seen, somebody taking a dump in an aisle on Monday and stinking out the entire bottom floor, people leaving early on Wednesday despite the company CEO coming the following morning, high school girls on the bus this afternoon, the mürrisch women on the bus yesterday whinging on their mobile phones, beered up guys on Friday and Tuesday night, the inability of this !@#$ computer to play mkv files, the tv being disconnected for the entire daytime, being unable fall asleep until several hours past midnight, my mother's apathy...

Consider me ready to explode worse than Nagasaki. Have fun.
Disgusting...
Last Exile

by Mappy » Fri Dec 07, 2007 1:47 am

Tick.... tick.... tick....
Mappy
Grumpy Old Man

by Last Exile » Fri Dec 07, 2007 1:53 am

Mappy wrote:Tick.... tick.... tick....

In breaking news at 11...
Disgusting...
Last Exile

by Ryan White » Fri Dec 07, 2007 2:08 am

Last Exile wrote:

If you really want it to be, consider Friday your stage. I'm already on edge from the Computer Science department lying to me, ImageShack bugging on me, mürrisch bazzatry, MCR being declared the defining musical point of this generation by Rolling Stone, the most lame-brained nightfill manager I've ever seen, somebody taking a dump in an aisle on Monday and stinking out the entire bottom floor, people leaving early on Wednesday despite the company CEO coming the following morning, high school girls on the bus this afternoon, the mürrisch women on the bus yesterday whinging on their mobile phones, beered up guys on Friday and Tuesday night, the inability of this !@#$ computer to play mkv files, the tv being disconnected for the entire daytime, being unable fall asleep until several hours past midnight, my mother's apathy...

Playlist threads are not meant for your personal complaints about the world.
Ryan White
AJAS President

by Bazza » Fri Dec 07, 2007 9:06 am

I got Rozen Maiden on the playlist. Thats one more amendment to it then Greg has produced. 8)

Having a geass comes in handy sometimes. But it sucks because I used it on Ryan to get Rozen Maiden, and on Mappy to get him to give me ZNT 2. :(

Resident tank enthusiast. See me for racist and opinionated storytelling and vaguely accurate historical tank warfare-themed rants.
Bazza
A Trap is Fine Too

by Madman » Fri Dec 07, 2007 12:38 pm

Last Exile wrote:

If you really want it to be, consider Friday your stage. I'm already on edge from the Computer Science department lying to me, ImageShack bugging on me, mürrisch bazzatry, MCR being declared the defining musical point of this generation by Rolling Stone, the most lame-brained nightfill manager I've ever seen, somebody taking a dump in an aisle on Monday and stinking out the entire bottom floor, people leaving early on Wednesday despite the company CEO coming the following morning, high school girls on the bus this afternoon, the mürrisch women on the bus yesterday whinging on their mobile phones, beered up guys on Friday and Tuesday night, the inability of this !@#$ computer to play mkv files, the tv being disconnected for the entire daytime, being unable fall asleep until several hours past midnight, my mother's apathy...

You find high school girls irritating? And i don't see your exploding as striking fear into the hearts of many people.
Madman

by Atory » Sat Dec 08, 2007 12:36 am

We are more fearful when he hasn't exploded :P
Atory
UniSAGA President

by Bazza » Sat Dec 08, 2007 8:21 am

Atory wrote:We are more fearful when he hasn't exploded :P

...if you know what I mean.

Resident tank enthusiast. See me for racist and opinionated storytelling and vaguely accurate historical tank warfare-themed rants.
Bazza
A Trap is Fine Too

by Dhumahn » Sat Dec 08, 2007 1:23 pm

Alright, back on topic (sort of), my original post was pure sarcasm, I wasn't trying to attack Ryan's decision in any way what-so-ever. However, I will say this to Ryan, as well as to the rest of us in charge; anybody who attends AJAS has a right to free speech over how the club is run and whatever they suggest to those who are in charge, should be listened to by these people at all times, regardless of their own personal opinion of those people. So lets just get on with it, alright??

My next suggestion is that, if Ryan doesn't want double Hayate in the final week, can we maybe have double Doujin Work instead??
"Jiiiiiiiiiiii......."
Dhumahn
Highly Legit and Absolutely Shameless