AJAS.org.au Forum Archive

Adelaide Japanese Animation Society

AJAS Forum Archive

Forum Administrators and Moderators

Playlist - 10th April 2007

by Dhumahn » Wed Apr 04, 2007 8:46 am

From last night, if we do decide to go ahead with the occasional OVA nights, Ryan may have to plan playlist content a few weeks in advance, rather than a few days from now on.

This week's playlist is as follows:

Ah! My Goddess TV 22
Welcome to the N.H.K! 17
Black Lagoon -The Second Barrage- 7 (19)
Ouran High School Host Club 11
Code Geass 1 or Ghost Hunt 1
Utaweruramono 2
Rozen Maiden 9
Death Note 4

Enjoy!
"Jiiiiiiiiiiii......."
Dhumahn
Highly Legit and Absolutely Shameless

by Bazza » Wed Apr 04, 2007 11:06 am

Re: OAV Night.

As I mentioned last night, I suggest we rename it to 'weird sheet night'. I rather enjoy the current setup, of not knowing for sure what will be played untill it appears on screen.

I think OAV night makes for a nice break from the usual playlist, and keeps things... interesting. :)

edit: If material is really that hard to come by, we could always open the gates for the odd live action-type film to make an appearence... :twisted:

Resident tank enthusiast. See me for racist and opinionated storytelling and vaguely accurate historical tank warfare-themed rants.
Bazza
A Trap is Fine Too

by WenWen » Wed Apr 04, 2007 12:48 pm

Bazza wrote:Re: OAV Night.

edit: If material is really that hard to come by, we could always open the gates for the odd live action-type film to make an appearence... :twisted:

Please don't let it be Saikano's live action... That piece of underdeveloped work seriously ruin the story...:evil:
WenWen

by Mappy » Wed Apr 04, 2007 5:06 pm

You'll change your views if the next night contains the Studio 4C one-offs and other weird scheiße like Trava Fist Planet and Noiseman Sound Insect. 8)
Mappy
Grumpy Old Man

by Pirate Man » Wed Apr 04, 2007 5:21 pm

You could go Death Note: LA movie.. A very rare trickle of ppl have seen this.
Pirate Man
Forum /b/tard

by Last Exile » Fri Apr 06, 2007 11:52 pm

WenWen wrote:
Bazza wrote:Re: OAV Night.

Please don't let it be Saikano's live action... That piece of underdeveloped work seriously ruin the story...:evil:

The series ruined the story as well. The manga is much less mürrisch and far more stirring and...sexual.

Once I set up a regular roster at work I should be able to make some sessions. 4 months without anime is getting annoying.
Disgusting...
Last Exile