AJAS.org.au Forum Archive

Adelaide Japanese Animation Society

AJAS Forum Archive

Forum Administrators and Moderators

THE AJAS 2014 POLL

by White Demon » Tue Nov 18, 2014 12:09 pm

AJAS POLL 2014

NOTE NEW DEADLINE, ALSO READ EXTRA POST BELOW.

It's time again for the annual AJAS Poll, where everyone votes on all the shows that we have played across the past year.

Rules:
1. Each show to which you have seen at least ONE episode of this year, must be voted and given a mark between 0 AND 10. If you haven't seen a particular series, you may leave it blank.
2. 1/2 marks, decimal points, etc., will be brought DOWN to the next whole number. Scores higher than 10 will be brought DOWN to 10. Negative scores will be brought UP to 0.
3. All votes can be either PM'ed to me (White Demon) on the AJAS forum, or by handing in a written sheet. Only the first lot of votes from each person will be accepted. DO NOT SEND IT TO THE AJAS FACEBOOK PAGE, AS IT MAY NOT REACH ME AT ALL.
4. All votes will be accepted no later than January 20th 2015.
5. After the votes have been accepted, you CANNOT change your votes, however you are allowed to add to them if you then remember shows that you have seen, but didn’t vote for already.
6. The results will be announced progressively after the closing date, with the winners announced at the start of the first AJAS meeting for 2015.
...may the best show win!!!

The list of candidates are as follows:

Aldnoah.Zero
Ao Haru Ride
Barakamon
D-Frag!
Free! Eternal Summer
Death Billiards
Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-kun
Galilei Donna
Gin No Saji S2
Girls und Panzer Kore ga Hontou no Anzio-sen Desu!
Hanasaku Iroha
Katanagatari
Kill La Kill
Knights Of Sidonia
Kokoro Connect
Kotonoha No Niwa
Kyoukai No Kanata
Kyousougiga
Little Witch Academia
Love Stage!!
Mahouka Koukou No Rettousei
Mekaku City Actors
Nagi No Asukara
Nichijou
No Game No Life
Noragami
Ore No Nounai Sentakushi Ga, Gakuen Love Comedy Wo Zenryoku De Jama Shiteru
Outbreak Company
Ping Pong The Animation
Psycho Pass 2
Rozen Maiden Zuruckspulen
Samurai Flamenco
Sengoku Basara
Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso
Suisei No Gargantia
Tokyo Ghoul
Tonari No Seki-kun
Wizard Barristers
Zankyou No Terror
GEEKS RULE!

Nerds suck.

(\_/)
(o.o)
((")(") This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him in his quest for world domination.
White Demon
Purveyor of Playlists

Re: THE AJAS 2014 POLL

by White Demon » Tue Jan 06, 2015 10:51 am

Well, I don't even know if anyone is visiting here anymore, but I may as well try.

The deadline for the poll is supposed to be today, but with the general inability for people to log in to what is now a basically dead forum (I was able to log in by coming here through the ajas home page, http://www.ajas.org.au), I will extend the deadline to the 20th January.

For anyone still yet to do the poll, don't bother trying to log in here ( I may not be able to again either), send your response to the following email address (copy into your email client all on one line, with no spaces):

belldandy5
@
adam
.com
.au

If the promised new forum eventuates soon then I will repost this information there, but until then, that's it. I'll also read the top ten of whatever results I have at the first meeting on the 27th and give whoever has control over the AJAS facebook page the full results to publish there at that time.
GEEKS RULE!

Nerds suck.

(\_/)
(o.o)
((")(") This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him in his quest for world domination.
White Demon
Purveyor of Playlists