AJAS.org.au Forum Archive

Adelaide Japanese Animation Society

AJAS Forum Archive

Forum Administrators and Moderators

The Would You Have Been a Nazi Test

by Ryan White » Fri Mar 16, 2007 12:38 am

Yes, I am one of those sad people that actually do these things on the internet, they're an easy way to waste a few hours instead of doing my studies. I don't expect many people to be surprised by the result I got on this but I'm curious to see what other people here get for it.

My score on The Would You Have Been a Nazi Test:

ADOLF HITLER
(Achtung! You are 53% brainwashworthy, 77% antitolerant, and 95% blindly patriotic)

"You probably you lack the charisma and intelligence to be Hitler himself, but then again, who knows? You've got a few of the necessary traits, at least. You are crazy, nationalistic, and more proud of your background than you should be. Right now I am breathing a big sigh of relief that you don't live in Germany in the 1930's, although I guess things couldn't have gone any worse than they did, even with your help. Maybe all this energy that you feel right now could be directed to an end less evil? Are you a Police Officer? Not in my town, I hope.

Sadly, you exceeded expectations on all 3 indicators.

Deutschland: Uber Alles!

[lightbox]http://is0.okcupid.com/graphics/nazi/hitler.jpg[/lightbox]

Take it!
"The blood-dimmed tide is loosed, and everywhere
The ceremony of innocence is drowned;" - William Butler Yeats
B9 5E 43 72 1F D8 F5 1E 1A 9C 7E AB 04 20 E9 DC - This is my 128-bit integer, don't get any ideas about stealing it.
Ryan White
AJAS President

by Psike81 » Fri Mar 16, 2007 1:22 am

Apparently I are "The Expatriate" ...

Heck Im in the middle of planning to bail from this unique sinkhole called Malaysia . Why unique ?

The sinkhole moves in BOTH directions !! Up + Down = Taller gap for shite .
I must feel proud about the things I choose ...,

Be it Ero-games , doujinshi , or clothes ; its all the SAME !
Psike81

by Mappy » Fri Mar 16, 2007 1:37 am

The damn site wanted me to phoaquing join to give me my results, then the phoaquing site had "technical difficulties" so I couldn't. When I take over....
Mappy
Grumpy Old Man

by Atory » Fri Mar 16, 2007 9:04 am

The Everyday German
(Achtung! You are 46% brainwashworthy, 22% antitolerant, and 38% blindly patriotic)

"Had you lived in Germany in the 1930s, you'd have probably just gone along with the flow. Men with guns are surrounding the house next door? The bagel place on the corner's gone? Hmm...whatever. The data show you're a decent person who's willing to listen to what people of authority tell you. That's what most people are, and in most times and most places, that's ok. But not then; not there. The sad conclusion: you would've missed your Jewish friends, but you would've done nothing about it. Seriously. But rest assured, you would've forgiven yourself eventually.

Atory
UniSAGA President

by asurin » Fri Mar 16, 2007 6:40 pm

16. Your president/prime minister/despot/whatever makes a budget. In it, he or she allocates $4 billion to top-secret defense initiatives. How does this make you feel?

1. Safer
2. Hopeful for world domination
3. Scared
4. Indifferent

How could I not vote for world domination?

And where is the option for... "Hot dogity I'm excited about Joining the airforce just so I can sit on one o dem thar super toilets dat they bought em."
Purveyor of live action Japanese TV shows.
asurin

by asurin » Fri Mar 16, 2007 7:11 pm

Aparently I am "The Slow Dancer". According to the description so are most of you. :lol:

And yes I did the Natzi test, but I cheated.
Purveyor of live action Japanese TV shows.
asurin

by Morphis » Fri Mar 16, 2007 7:55 pm

The Foot Soldier
Achtung! You are 46% brainwashworthy, 40% antitolerant, and 57% blindly patriotic
You're not evil exactly, but you still would've joined the German army. Driven by STRONG patriotism and a willingness to do what your country asks, you would've thrown your moral reservations aside and stepped right up to the platz for the AXIS POWERS.

The sad fact is: while you're not self-centered, you are are an enthusiastic nationalist, malleable like so much half-dried glue, and ready to follow zee rules. Unfortunately, you're not cynical enough to tell when you're being manipulated. You probably have a violent itch that needs scratching anyhow, so why ask questions?

Conclusion: born and raised in Germany in the early 1930's, you would've supported the Nazis militarily while turning a blind eye to their 'civilian' programs.

:wow:
Give a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day,
Set him on fire and he'll be warm the rest of his life. :p
Morphis
Hub Sempai

by stormy001 » Fri Mar 16, 2007 10:10 pm

Hahahahahaha!

Me an Einstein. No Nazi thingy for me.

The Expatriate
Achtung! You are 30% brainwashworthy, 40% antitolerant, and 19% blindly patriotic
Congratulations! You are not susceptible to brainwashing, your values and cares extend beyond the borders of your own country, and your Blind Patriotism does not reach unhealthy levels. If you had been German in the 30s, you would've left the country.

One bad scenario -- as I hypothetically project you back in time -- is that you just wouldn't have cared one way or the other about Nazism. Maybe politics don't interest you enough. But the fact that you took this test means they probably do. I'm gonna give you the benefit of the doubt.

Did you know that many of the smartest Germans departed prior to the beginning of World War II, because they knew some evil scheiße was brewing? Brain Drain. Many of them were scientists. It is very possible you could have been one of them.

Conclusion: born and raised in Germany in the early 1930's, you would not have been a Nazi.
http://anime-comments.blogspot.com/

My personal anime blog.
stormy001

by WenWen » Fri Mar 16, 2007 11:11 pm

Einstein?

The Expatriate
Achtung! You are 38% brainwashworthy, 40% antitolerant, and 33% blindly patriotic
Congratulations! You are not susceptible to brainwashing, your values and cares extend beyond the borders of your own country, and your Blind Patriotism does not reach unhealthy levels. If you had been German in the 30s, you would've left the country.

One bad scenario -- as I hypothetically project you back in time -- is that you just wouldn't have cared one way or the other about Nazism. Maybe politics don't interest you enough. But the fact that you took this test means they probably do. I'm gonna give you the benefit of the doubt.

Did you know that many of the smartest Germans departed prior to the beginning of World War II, because they knew some evil scheiße was brewing? Brain Drain. Many of them were scientists. It is very possible you could have been one of them.

Conclusion: born and raised in Germany in the early 1930's, you would not have been a Nazi.

Lol, I would've fled with stormy >.<
WenWen

by Mappy » Mon Mar 19, 2007 5:39 am

Der Kommandant
Achtung! You are 23% brainwashworthy, 63% antitolerant, and 61% blindly patriotic
Opportunistic, patriotic to a fault, and not so fond of people who aren't just like you, you are like a Nazi General. Back in Germany in the 1940's, you would have been at the top of the arschloch list. Not for Nazism, necessarily, but for your own sick, twisted values. Then, out of superior intelligence (relative to other Nazis, that is), you would've climbed to the top.

Conclusion: you would have been a Nazi, and most likely would have served them well.

Oh dear.... 8)
Mappy
Grumpy Old Man

by Tommy » Mon Mar 19, 2007 6:16 am

I AM HITLER!

ADOLF HITLER
Achtung! You are 76% brainwashworthy, 72% antitolerant, and 100% blindly patriotic
You probably you lack the charisma and intelligence to be Hitler himself, but then again, who knows? You've got a few of the necessary traits, at least. You are crazy, nationalistic, and more proud of your background than you should be.

Right now I am breathing a big sigh of relief that you don't live in Germany in the 1930's, although I guess things couldn't have gone any worse than they did, even with your help. Maybe all this energy that you feel right now could be directed to an end less evil? Are you a Police Officer? Not in my town, I hope.

Sadly, you exceeded expectations on all 3 indicators.

Deutschland: Uber Alles!
Tommy

by Kimosabe » Sat May 12, 2007 2:36 am

Your Score: The Resistance
Achtung! You are 38% brainwashworthy, 22% antitolerant, and 42% blindly patriotic

Welcome to the Resistance (Der Widerstand)! You believe in freedom, justice, equality, and your country, and you can't be converted to the the dark side.

Breakdown: your Blind Patriotism levels are borderline unhealthy, but you show such a love of people from everywhere and a natural resistance to brainwashing, you would probably focus your energy to fight the Fuehrer with furor, so to speak.

Conclusion: born and raised in Germany in the early 1930's, you would have taken up ARMS against the oppressors. Or even your friends' oppressors. Congratulations!

Less than 5% of all test takers earn a spot in the Resistance!

Hilarious!

::EDIT::
Killed lame tags
=== Jornada 620LX == === ASUS EEE 4G ===
Hitachi SH-3 @ 75MHz Dothan 630 - 900MHz
16MB RAM // 512MB 2GB Kingston 667 RAM
Windows CE v 2.0 8GB Kingston SDHC
HPCFactor Network SP Windows XP Custom
Kimosabe

by Last Exile » Sun May 13, 2007 12:57 am

Do your studies instead.

The Resistance, 35% brainwash, 10% antitolerant, 23% patriotic.
Disgusting...
Last Exile

by Cannabusted » Sat Jun 09, 2007 11:46 pm

My Score: The Swine
Achtung! You are 30% brainwashworthy, 54% antitolerant, and 28% blindly patriotic
Sie sind ein Schwein! You would've lived a quiet and consenting civilian life in Germany, while the Nazis stomped all over people you didn't quite care about.

You would never have directly joined the Nazis, basically because (1) you're not so nationalistic, (2) you're not that susceptible to crazy propaganda, and (3) you probably don't have the bloodlust. But you would've appreciated the Party, because you liked how they cleaned out the [insert race you dislike here].

The fact is, you demonstrate too much attachment to and pride of your own kind, be they white & male & straight or whatever. You absolutely would not have stood up to the Germans.

Conclusion: born and raised in Germany in the early 1930's, you would NOT have STOOD UP to the Nazis. Sorry

Looks like I would have been a coward if I were german back then.
PYAH4mayr
JQEOXH4rqs
AMLCBLXM
want to know what it says?
then go to http://www.omegageddon.com/LM.zip
Cannabusted
Forced Meme