Heya, welcome. Standard hours are 6 to 9. We convene in the Brookman building around 5 to talk and such, then head to H2-02 around 5:40. Playlist gets posted each week, although OVA playlists don't get decided until just before the start most times.
1. Mappy is God.
2. Bazza and Madman are traps but they're amusing.
3. Don't eat or drink in the viewing room.
4. Poor grammar on the forums causes space-time paradoxes.
5. Don't Mention The War! (i.e. NGE)
6. If you go outside at any point, keep a check on your voice level because it is quite audible in the viewing room.
7. Series get a vote to be kept on or voted off at the 5th episode. Ties are decided by the president.
8. We only play unlicensed series.
9. Doors to the Basil Hetzel building stop working after 7 and can only be opened from the inside.
10. OVA night is the first Tuesday of the month. The other Tuesdays are normal playlists.
11. We almost never play very long-running series. And if we do, we rarely finish them. Fullmetal Alchemist and GTO are the only two over the last five years that come to mind.
12. Don't be afraid. We're all anime fans. We don't bite.
Hope you enjoy it. We finished several series in our last meeting in 2008 so there should be around 3 new series on the list for the first regular meeting. So you won't feel too lost.