AJAS.org.au Forum Archive

Adelaide Japanese Animation Society

AJAS Forum Archive

Forum Administrators and Moderators

Halloween Unisaga

by IceLee » Tue Oct 21, 2008 2:27 pm

Ok this is a proper post about the next week's unisaga session (not THIS fri, next fri, kiddos)

We have been thinking that since next week's unisaga session will take place on Halloween, that it might be good to wear costumes and rock up to unisaga in said costumes- it does not have to be expensive, and if you dont want to wear a costume, thats ok. For those who are interested, there are currently no restrictions on costumes, you may come as whatever character you wish to (although lets keep it non R rated please, as we will be right near the library and thered most likely be kiddies around)

A few of the unisaga members who I have approached with the idea have approved it, so it seems like it will definetly happen.

Also posted similar information on Unisaga forum so this is more of a heads up, as we have about two weeks to scrounge up something (for those that have their costumes already- lucky buggers lol!) and also so we can see how many people would be interested to do the costume things. I think Ill be bringing some halloween related foods to the halloween unisaga so itd be kinda like a party I suppose!
IceLee

Re: Halloween Unisaga

by edible_hat » Tue Oct 21, 2008 9:30 pm

I'm going to get out the Vash costume from 2005 AVCon. Maybe with a new wig (and I already got a better gun for it, if they'd started selling plastic knockoffs of official Trigun merchandise at the Reject Shop four months earlier than they did I wouldn't have had to make that crappy one)
Mel Gibson's remake of The Life of Brian is nowhere near as funny as the original.

There are four autonomic responses, and they all start with F. Fright, fight, flight and making love. -Dr Karl

http://edible-hat.livejournal.com/
edible_hat